bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
27%
the plight of the red ape
7%
these damn kids today
46%

Total votes: 71

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Re: bitching....again

Post by abc789987 »

stinkdified wrote:
abc789987 wrote:my laptop broke....
which part?
like down the middle when you karate chopped it?
nope, the battery light comes on, sometimes, and it does nothing when i push button. it did this once before a couple weeks ago but then decided it wanted to fix itself. doesn't look like it's going to do that this time though :(

might have to karate chop it after i take the hard drive out though, that sounds like fun.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

and now the damn cpu fan in one of my desktop computers breaks!!!1

stinkdified
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by stinkdified »

damn it, i accidentally just clicked the link to accept the friend request on facebook from my mom. now i have to explain to her why i can't be friends with her on facebook. damn damn damn damn.
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

stinkdified wrote:damn it, i accidentally just clicked the link to accept the friend request on facebook from my mom. now i have to explain to her why i can't be friends with her on facebook. damn damn damn damn.
Just delete it and not say anything.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

wtf did i do? first my laptop breaks, then my desktop cpu gets burned up, an now motherfuking goshdarn tv facking will not turn on. fack fack fack fack fack fack.... what the hell... yeah and i paid 1500 bucks for it 15 months ago.... wtf..... fack this pos. can anyone tell i am mad right now.... ahhhhhhhhhh

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

abc789987 wrote:wtf did i do? first my laptop breaks, then my desktop cpu gets burned up, an now motherfuking goshdarn tv facking will not turn on. fack fack fack fack fack fack.... what the hell... yeah and i paid 1500 bucks for it 15 months ago.... wtf..... fack this pos. can anyone tell i am mad right now.... ahhhhhhhhhh
It's cause you're from Lafayette. God hates Purdue. :P

Seriously though that sucks man- good luck.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

WaukeeBlues wrote:
abc789987 wrote:wtf did i do? first my laptop breaks, then my desktop cpu gets burned up, an now motherfuking goshdarn tv facking will not turn on. fack fack fack fack fack fack.... what the hell... yeah and i paid 1500 bucks for it 15 months ago.... wtf..... fack this pos. can anyone tell i am mad right now.... ahhhhhhhhhh
It's cause you're from Lafayette. God hates Purdue. :P

Seriously though that sucks man- good luck.
i don't even go to purdon't... i just work here. i think i'm going to eat some worms...

section319
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by section319 »

So, I turned 21 today and I go up to the store and buy some beer and vodka and I don't even get Id'd. Kind of lame, especially since I don't look anything close to 21.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

section319 wrote:So, I turned 21 today and I go up to the store and buy some beer and vodka and I don't even get Id'd. Kind of lame, especially since I don't look anything close to 21.
Obviously. You must look like you're 40.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

section319 wrote:So, I turned 21 today and I go up to the store and buy some beer and vodka and I don't even get Id'd. Kind of lame, especially since I don't look anything close to 21.
Yeah I remember my 21st birthday. Didn't do the 21 shots or anything. Went to a Mexican restaurant, ordered a giant alcholic drink. Didn't get carded. Went to a liquor store and bought a bunch of crap that I didn't even end up drinking. Didn't get carded. Of course, I MADE them card me at the liquor store after I bought and they gave me some free shots (those small bottles).

Kind of a problem when you're 21 and look 27. I'm 25 now, but I had a middle-school aged kid (friends daughter) think I was late 30's a few months back... that's a bit exagerrated in my opinion, but geez.

I was at a party last weekend and the guy looked not a day over 23 or 24... he was 40...

Is it genetic or what? I don't get it.

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

I freaking hate acronyms...

We are iniciating a PCR to reduce the IRA at the PEC facilatiy. We now will be checking the MRPC and MRDC along with the FYN through out the CRB process. Hopefully this will help cut back on our IRA at the QR. Thanks, CHR.

AAAAAHAHAHAHHTTT...

big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by big d note »

I've learned some exciting new acronyms while working on some Army projects recently. I was reading a magazine article about an Army testing facility too and ran across this awesome sentence:
The Environment for Auditory Research (EAR) facility is operated by the Auditory Research Team (ART) of the Visual and Auditory Processes Branch (VAPB) - part of the Human Research and Engineering Directorate (HRED) of the Army Research Laboratory (ARL).
:melt:
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

TSUCookieMonster wrote:
Yeah I remember my 21st birthday. Didn't do the 21 shots or anything. Went to a Mexican restaurant, ordered a giant alcholic drink. Didn't get carded. Went to a liquor store and bought a bunch of crap that I didn't even end up drinking. Didn't get carded. Of course, I MADE them card me at the liquor store after I bought and they gave me some free shots (those small bottles).

Kind of a problem when you're 21 and look 27. I'm 25 now, but I had a middle-school aged kid (friends daughter) think I was late 30's a few months back... that's a bit exagerrated in my opinion, but geez.

I was at a party last weekend and the guy looked not a day over 23 or 24... he was 40...

Is it genetic or what? I don't get it.
Ordered a double shot stop light per the rec of my waitress at Fridays in SoCo & got kicked out for cursing some wings fans, who happened to be in town for the game, while I was helium induced from balloons. Went back a month later & had the pleasure of the manager coming out & asking for restraint. I left & never went back.
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

TSUCookieMonster
All-Star
All-Star

Post by TSUCookieMonster »

stlbluz wrote:Ordered a double shot stop light per the rec of my waitress at Fridays in SoCo & got kicked out for cursing some wings fans, who happened to be in town for the game, while I was helium induced from balloons. Went back a month later & had the pleasure of the manager coming out & asking for restraint. I left & never went back.
Kicked out of a St. Louis sports bar for cursing at Wings fans....

Has everyone gone crazy?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN ST. LOUIS?!?!?!??!

[Dooger] 11:53 pm: Thank God you're here! Some Wings fans were in here trying to have sex with me.

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

A Wings fan in St. Louis is like a Klan member walking around Compton. Yes its possible to go there but it still doesn't make it a very good idea.

stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by stlbluz »

TSUCookieMonster wrote:
stlbluz wrote:Ordered a double shot stop light per the rec of my waitress at Fridays in SoCo & got kicked out for cursing some wings fans, who happened to be in town for the game, while I was helium induced from balloons. Went back a month later & had the pleasure of the manager coming out & asking for restraint. I left & never went back.
Kicked out of a St. Louis sports bar for cursing at Wings fans....

Has everyone gone crazy?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN ST. LOUIS?!?!?!??!
The worst thing about it was that we were outside on the patio without anybody else BUT the wings fans. Maybe it was the helium that attracted the attention. :lol:
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

Probably cause you were casual about it. Underagers get busted all the time cause they just look nervous. Seen enough denials at the bar to almost start calling out people waiting in line cause you can just tell :lol:
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

ugg. it's been a pretty shitty day. that is all. i'm happy this bitching....again thread is here for me.

Jackman_the_Iceman
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Jackman_the_Iceman »

abc789987 wrote:ugg. it's been a pretty shitty day. that is all. i'm happy this bitching....again thread is here for me.
Remember no matter how bad your day is there is always WEED. :okman:

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

wtf, who the hell schedules a meeting at 5:30 on a friday.... :moran: