Would we have still traded Pronger if...

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Would we have still traded Pronger if...

Post by glen a richter »

from that very HOF thread, I have to point out this epic fail of a post re: the trade:

"*shrug*

I think it's a good move by the Blues. They now have plenty of cap room to sign offensive forwards, and with Brewer, Jackman, Woywitka, and Backman, you have 4 solid young multi-faceted top 4 material defencemen. They can be an excellent defensive nucleus for years to come." - Kid A

Lazy Penguin followed by agreeing with Kid A.

:facepalm:
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by northwest dave »

glen a richter wrote:from that very HOF thread, I have to point out this epic fail of a post re: the trade:

"*shrug*

I think it's a good move by the Blues. They now have plenty of cap room to sign offensive forwards, and with Brewer, Jackman, Woywitka, and Backman, you have 4 solid young multi-faceted top 4 material defencemen. They can be an excellent defensive nucleus for years to come." - Kid A

Backman...lol

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

glen a richter wrote:from that very HOF thread, I have to point out this epic fail of a post re: the trade:

"*shrug*

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that...
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by ohio BLUES »

WaukeeBlues wrote:

"*shrug*

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that...
I'm sure that Backman and Woywitka (and Brewer?) have several facets each, they just don't much pertain to playing teh hockies.
Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock