What everybody do on NYE?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

xbleed83bluex
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

What everybody do on NYE?

Post by xbleed83bluex »

Picked up my friend. Drove to Central West End to pick up his "date." The streets were blocked off because it's a shitty neighborhood so we had to take the back way.

Went to another friends. He has some hot 18 year old there. She left.

Went to Friar Tucks in Fenton to buy alcohol, only they wouldn't let us because the girl we were with was 19. I told them that I was buying, and they said it didn't matter; everyone has to be over 21. I told them "well can she just leave and go wait in the car?" They said no. We went to Shop and Save.

I went to this house party in House Springs with my friend and his "date"... got really drunk.

I could tell my friends date was actually attracted to me, and I told him to give me 10 minutes and I'll kiss her. He told me to lay off, so I did. I could have had her though. She was a vegan like me.

Played beer pong, got even drunker. Won the first game. Everyone was surprised I threw so good by underhand. Lost the 2nd game.

Attracted some girl. We crashed the neighbor down the streets party, then we made out. She said "Don't tell my boyfriend."

Went back to the house, made out in the grass later that night like monkeys. Got her number. Still haven't called her. I might later today.

I lost my keys. I found them in grass. I jokingly told everyone "hmmm I wonder how these got there?"

Got home at around 6 AM.

I regretted taking what was left of my beer back home with me when I left considering I ate their food and all their beer was up for grabs anyway. I should have left it as a gratuity. I'm hoping nobody saw me take it or that they think I'm cheap (considering I drank their beer). All in all, fun night. It beats Chicago last year.

What everyone else do?
Official 2011-'12 sponsor of the hot chick from the FSMW Blues commercials.

kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: What everybody do on NYE?

Post by kodos »

alone in my basement. Masturbated to my old tapes of Small Wonder. I did manage to time my finale with the midnight countdown though, so it wasn't a total loss.

blues22
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White

Post by blues22 »

I watched the fireworks from the strip in Las Vegas. You don't know the concept of crowded until you try to get somewhere on the strip AFTER the fireworks. I was in front of my hotel, and it was still 12:40 before I made it to my room. Considering that the fireworks are only 7 minutes long, that's crazy. I couldn't imagine driving anywhere there on that date.

deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by deadphish »

kodos wrote:alone in my basement. Masturbated to my old tapes of Small Wonder. I did manage to time my finale with the midnight countdown though, so it wasn't a total loss.
Yeah KOOOS!!!!!
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

xbleed83bluex wrote:Picked up my friend. Drove to Central West End to pick up his "date." The streets were blocked off because it's a shitty neighborhood so we had to take the back way.

Went to another friends. He has some hot 18 year old there. She left.

Went to Friar Tucks in Fenton to buy alcohol, only they wouldn't let us because the girl we were with was 19. I told them that I was buying, and they said it didn't matter; everyone has to be over 21. I told them "well can she just leave and go wait in the car?" They said no. We went to Shop and Save.

I went to this house party in House Springs with my friend and his "date"... got really drunk.

I could tell my friends date was actually attracted to me, and I told him to give me 10 minutes and I'll kiss her. He told me to lay off, so I did. I could have had her though. She was a vegan like me.

Played beer pong, got even drunker. Won the first game. Everyone was surprised I threw so good by underhand. Lost the 2nd game.

Attracted some girl. We crashed the neighbor down the streets party, then we made out. She said "Don't tell my boyfriend."

Went back to the house, made out in the grass later that night like monkeys. Got her number. Still haven't called her. I might later today.

I lost my keys. I found them in grass. I jokingly told everyone "hmmm I wonder how these got there?"

Got home at around 6 AM.

I regretted taking what was left of my beer back home with me when I left considering I ate their food and all their beer was up for grabs anyway. I should have left it as a gratuity. I'm hoping nobody saw me take it or that they think I'm cheap (considering I drank their beer). All in all, fun night. It beats Chicago last year.

What everyone else do?
HIPPIE ALERT!!!!

Sweetred95ta
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by Sweetred95ta »

So, you're name is Hayden, you're a vegan, and you play beer pong under-handed?
deadphish wrote:
kodos wrote:alone in my basement. Masturbated to my old tapes of Small Wonder. I did manage to time my finale with the midnight countdown though, so it wasn't a total loss.
Yeah KOOOS!!!!!
:plusplus:
I love hockey. Period.

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

I secretly followed this group of losers from Friar Tucks to Shop and Save and then to different parties. I videotaped this guy and girl making out and then gave the tape to the guy's boyfriend, who vowed to kick the guy's ass.

Pretty standard stuff.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

rivermenfan33
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder

Post by rivermenfan33 »

Hung out with my ex. Had sex with her.
Showered.
Went and got drunk with some friends.
Hooked up with another girl.

win night. yay for being 18.

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

Drank too much
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by BF44 »

I watched Andy Murray's last game as coach of the St. Louis Blues.....

(he says in a valiant effort to make this thread of nonsense fit on the "St. Louis Blues Discussion" forum.........)

philco_3
All-Star
All-Star

Post by philco_3 »

BF44 wrote:I watched Andy Murray's last game as coach of the St. Louis Blues.....

(he says in a valiant effort to make this thread of nonsense fit on the "St. Louis Blues Discussion" forum.........)
Watched the Blues blow a lead and 2 points. Asleep before midnight, but was awaken at midnight due to neighbors shooting off fireworks.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.

stlmark
All-Star
All-Star

Post by stlmark »

I don't remember :?: :facepalm: :okman:
LGB sponsor of Vladimir Sobotka

SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by SteveO »

I saved my partying for New Years Day. ~40 or so folks rented a bus and bar hopped out in Illinois.

I was in bed by 8:30 on NYE (was up at 4a hunting all day.)