The Bradford area has begun

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

The Bradford area has begun

Post by Leedog »

discuss
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: The Bradford area has begun

Post by dmiles2186 »

I like it. He looks good in Ram Horns. This area will be much better than the last.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

Are you saying hid area is horney?

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

The Bradford area will be more successful in St. Louis than the Tebow area will be in Denver.

But within the next three seasons, the McCoy area will be more successful than both of them in Cleveland.

Mark it down.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

Holgrem knows his quarterbacks, so I won't doubt him....however..

Next year, Clauson will be worlds better then all of them and everyone here in STL will be asking why we didn't go Suh in the first and Jimmy in the second (which we should have). I like Bradford, but Suh was the best player in the draft and you always take that kind of talent.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by Leedog »

The first game that someone like Gore gets 150 yards up the middle against the Rams while Bradford throws a pic 6, Devaney better hope security is tight. The natives will be restless.

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

DaDitka wrote:Holgrem knows his quarterbacks, so I won't doubt him....however..

Next year, Clauson will be worlds better then all of them and everyone here in STL will be asking why we didn't go Suh in the first and Jimmy in the second (which we should have). I like Bradford, but Suh was the best player in the draft and you always take that kind of talent.
I've seen people say this repeatedly. And while I agree Suh was the best talent available, there was not assurance that Clausen would be there in round 2. What if the Rams took Suh, but then Bradford, Clausen, Tebow, and possibly even McCoy went in Round 1? The Rams front office would have been absolutely pounded for passing on more QB's AGAIN. If the Rams would have taken Matt Ryan a few years back instead of Chris Long, or someone like that (Sanchez last year, as well), they wouldn't be dealing with this delimma. But in the end, if the Rams passed on another QB, I think it would have created more of a storm than passing on Suh.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Call me foolish, but if it was that pressing that the Rams drafted a QB in the first round, why not take Suh with the 1st pick and then trade to get another 1st rounder afterwards?

I know y'all would have a major heart attack for my even saying this, but trade Steven Jackson for a 1st and a 2nd, then draft your QB and a RB with those two picks. Or something along those lines.

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

glen a richter wrote:But within the next three seasons, the McCoy area will be more successful than both of them in Cleveland.

Mark it down.
FAIL!
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

I know Gill Bryandt said that Bradford was the best prospect he'd seen since Aikman, but...........

I had no idea the kid would be this good of a stud. I still don't think most Rams' fans know how good this kid is going to be.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

I'm more surprised that the whole team has rounded out. What Bradford has been able to do with his receivers being carted off left and right has been impressive. But the defense has really surprised me. I mean, James Hall? Dude's got 7 sacks already. Fred Robbins is clogging the interior line like a champ. And most people focus on Chris Long only have 2.5 sacks, but he's been disruptive, not just on the run, but he's put a lot of pressure on the QB that hasn't shown up in the stat sheet.

Also...Danario Alexander. I know it's only 1 game, but I never thought he'd go straight from practice squad to looking like a borderline #1 receiver. A guy with that size and speed can be a huge asset. Time will tell on him, though. I don't want to overreact.

But yeah, my man crush has been full bore for Bradford since his coming out party in the pre-season. The Rams have the best QB in the NFC West, and that's impressive seeing as he's only played 6 games in the NFL.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

Bradford is good, but the division is weak sauce. Wait til the Rams make the playoffs and have to tangle with a more experienced team.

But I will admit that he will be a very good QB for a long time.

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

glen a richter wrote:Bradford is good, but the division is weak sauce. Wait til the Rams make the playoffs and have to tangle with a more experienced team.
I don't think there's a Rams fan out there that thinks the NFC West is a murderer's row of teams. I think most Rams fans were hoping for 4-5 wins. Now at 3-3 (and the back half of the sched a bit tougher than the first half), some Rams fans are hoping they pull out some surprises and make it close to .500. But once you get into the playoffs, anything can happen. Usually the best team wins, but the Arizona Cardinals team that went to the Super Bowl a few years back was 9-7 and was a few minutes away from being champion. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. The Rams have the Bucs on the road tomorrow and the Panthers at home next week followed by a bye. The Rams SHOULD be 5-3 at the break. Hopefully they can pull that off.