I am George Foreman!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

I am George Foreman!

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Discuss.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Postby ViPeRx007 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 pm

[img:320:240]http://www.emunova.net/img/tests/1440.jpg[/img]
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Postby Winning Unlimited » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm

I'm Spartacus
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: FSU Sports Law PhD

Postby SIU LAW » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm

[img:211:189]http://www.georgeforeman.com.au/images/george_smile.jpg[/img]
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Postby deadphish » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Do you like cutting fat?
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Postby STL JA » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Jack was so drunk last night he turned into a black, retired boxer. True story. :lol:
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby the knob » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:Discuss.


I'm guessing you're probably closer to Engorged Foreskin.
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Postby goon attack » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 pm

I am Bulldog Bob Brown.
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17054
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Postby ohio BLUES » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:03 am

Does George Foreman liek to drunk-post?
Image

Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock
User avatar
ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 10346
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby Portland Blues » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Whatever happened to MEG?
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby glen a richter » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Portland Blues wrote:Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7197
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby Leedog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I am Iron Man
Unofficial sponsor of Sarah Palin for PILF '12
User avatar
Leedog
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3323
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:00 pm
Location: sec 316

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby Portland Blues » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

glen a richter wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question


I was wondering about NSane & Blueline too...They were hilarious.
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby philco_3 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm

I am Superman.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby cprice12 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Portland Blues wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:Whatever happened to all the broads that used to post here?


FTFY, that's a more important question


I was wondering about NSane & Blueline too...They were hilarious.


Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19464
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby Portland Blues » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

cprice12 wrote:
Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby glen a richter » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 pm

I miss stlrn10, she was cool.
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7197
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby the knob » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby Portland Blues » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm

the knob wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.


I wonder if Sungod is over there too?
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: I am George Foreman!

Postby ViPeRx007 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Portland Blues wrote:
the knob wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Blueline posted here up until not too long ago...but Nsane is an odd story.
I heard that she was pissed at me because someone told her I was reading everyone's PM's...which of course is a ridiculous lie.
I sent her a message about it, but never heard from her. :?


Strange that Nsane would leave over that. She was fun - never will forget her "Pink Panties" sign at the Vancouver game. :lol:

Whatever happened to Bane and his horrendous spelling?


Bane and the aforementioned women are on Facebook, seems like most of the older (timewise) posters have migrated there.


I wonder if Sungod is over there too?


Sungod isn't just in one place. He's everywhere.
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Next

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron