Podcast Question

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Podcast Question

Post by abc789987 »

Just listened to second episode. Good job I think. Seemed like it flowed a little better than the first episode.

And to answer your question at the end. I suppose I'd rather have an MLS team in St. Louis but for some reason I think an NBA team might do better. You mentioned there was lots of support for MLS from some people in St. Louis, I guess I don't know any of them though lol.

I often wondered if St. Louis had an NBA team when I was growing up if I'd be a fan... It's a scary thought...

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Podcast Question

Post by dmiles2186 »

Thanks for the feedback abc. I think right around the 30 minute mark is perfect. I can cover several things, it's not too lengthy, and I don't think anyone would want to just hear my voice for longer than that.

I'm going to go more in depth on the NBA/MLS question this week. I covered the MLS side a few weeks ago, I'm going to do the NBA side this week. Maybe there are more folks wanting the NBA in St. Lou than I realized, but in terms of a web presence, I've always found to be a big groundswell for soccer.

It's just good to know I'm doing these and at least a few people are listening haha.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb