Rd. 1 Playoff Series Thread: #1 Canucks vs. #8 Kings

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Rd. 1 Playoff Series Thread: #1 Canucks vs. #8 Kings

Post by sseagle »

Yeah I was going to complain about missing the goal, but at least its the CBC feed..
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

all this talk about who we want to win and lose the other WC series' to determine who we get in the 2nd round.... let's worry about winning the first round first.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

glen a richter wrote:all this talk about who we want to win and lose the other WC series' to determine who we get in the 2nd round.... let's worry about winning the first round first.
Nah, I want Vancouver to lose regardless of what happens in our series.

glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by glen a richter »

gaijin wrote:
glen a richter wrote:all this talk about who we want to win and lose the other WC series' to determine who we get in the 2nd round.... let's worry about winning the first round first.
I do too, but I don't think anyone should be lobbying for one team to win over another based on who we want to face next.
Sponsor of Joel "Future" HOFer 2023-2024

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

glen a richter wrote:
gaijin wrote:
I do too, but I don't think anyone should be lobbying for one team to win over another based on who we want to face next.
Those who skip playoff games don't get to talk trash sir...

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

gaijin wrote:
:plusplus:

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

3-1 LA

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

I feel I should send a check to whoever owns the Canucks.com forum for all the years of teenage angst I've enjoyed reading there with each year's failure. :grin:

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

And Burrows (Vancouver's current bitch) takes cheap shots on Quick.

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

Game 2 has been awesome. :lol:

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

FOAR - UNO

I think the 'nucks are looking wery wery poor tonight

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

and that is why i did not want to play LA

northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue

Post by northwest dave »

Vancouver is a different team without Daniel Sedin. They really miss him on that top line.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

sseagle wrote:FOAR - UNO

I think the 'nucks are looking wery wery poor tonight
Will they resort to their nuclear wessels?

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

The Kings are freaking physical and tenacious. They scare me too.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

xbleed83bluex
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by xbleed83bluex »

Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that threw something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Edit: If Vancouver ever did win the cup, I have a gut feeling that whole city would go crazy. Violent crazy. Setting cars on fire, vandalizing GM place, the works. The town would go nuts.
Last edited by xbleed83bluex on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Official 2011-'12 sponsor of the hot chick from the FSMW Blues commercials.

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

xbleed83bluex wrote:Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that through something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Edit: If Vancouver ever did win the cup, I have a gut feeling that whole city would go crazy. Violent crazy. Setting cars on fire, vandalizing GM place, the works. The town would go nuts.
i'm gonna be that guy again

they are saying "LOooooooo"

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

xbleed83bluex wrote:Ever notice Vancouver fans BOO when Luongo makes a save? They have always done that since I can remember. I get the logic behind it - they're booing the other team for getting shots on goal. But still, if you're goalie makes a save, you should be CHEERING, not booing!

They're fans are losers. These are the fans that through something at a Colorado player a few years back when it was Hedburg and Aebischer in net. And the same fans that blasted a laser pointer at the opposing goalie's eyes, trying to distract him. And the same fans that through a extra puck into the opposing goalie's net.

Maybe that guy whining about this board failing was right. :doh:
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

I'm surprised you have not heard the Blues fans booing when the crowd is really rocking also. :roll:
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season

fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by fargoblues »

theohall wrote:

I'm surprised you have not heard the Blues fans booing when the crowd is really rocking also. :roll:
Totally. I mean, why shout "LET'S GO" if all you're going to do is boo afterwards. How stupid. :roll:
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.