Game #2, vs. Sharks - From Their Perspective

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Game #2, vs. Sharks - From Their Perspective

Post by cprice12 »

Wow... just...wow.
http://www.letsgosharks.com/forums/inde ... topic=1940
Don't let the Blues control like they did last game. That's my #1 tip. If that happens, it'll most likely end up a tied series.

nice one, vlassic - that should take the edge off!

Good lord.........

Wow are u F'n serious.???

that own goal was so embarrassing the Blues should have declined it.

at least the Blues know they didn't really earn this lead...

free huskins

wow. pavelski off the crossbar.

a goal is in the works.

Sharks need to take the bull by the horns in this middle period. They controlled the tempo, now it's time to let th eBlues know who th ebetter team is.

Despite being down, the Sharks controlled that period pretty well. I'm thinking we'll see a Vlasic goal for the RIGHT TEAM next period.

Now the Blues can run up to Halak and say "Forget the dive, it was one of our guys"

Hm, hope Halak is ok. This may be our chance though.

Why are you going with Russell? He's a worthless turd. Don't make that trade Pavs!

That's how bad it is... Pavelski is the enforcer, even Marshmarleau looked alive

Stupid, stupid, stupid........IF you're going to elbow someone, do it to one of the stars, not to Scotty N..........

Not feeling confident bout this third period .

I think back to back OT losses are going to be hard to take for the average STL fan

two goals in the 3rd is not too much to ask against this team.

Sharks just mailing this one in tonight. Sad. It's like they gave up after comgin out like gang busters in that opening period. Some guys just aren't built to win. There really are no champions on this roster...no matter what Drew Remenda says.

What the hell is wrong with that hit by Galiardi? WTF?

Vince McMahon... errr Gary Bettman has decreed that the Blues are to win this game. Refs falling in line. Poor non-call on the retaliation on TJ there.

McDonald is only 4 feet tall, so it looked really bad. Oh, actually, it didn't even look bad. But it made the Blows cry.

Andy McDonald is a little bitch

I really am starting to hate this Blues team. They're chippy, chirpy little beeyotches who've won nothing in the playoffs, but act like they deserve everything.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that they're hooking, holding, interfering, cross checking and whiny. I figured it out. They're the previous version of the Stars. Which makes sense with Capt. Kangaroo as their coach.

Wow. All the stuff they've let go and they call that? Awesome. Yeah, no conspiracy tonight.

Joannette and Pochmara are clowns plain and simple. This game has been a joke.

that Svobtka is a real prick...........

This is ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the refs fault for letting so much sugar go on all game long. this is Bull sugar............

Replace Svobtka with any Blues name. Buncha douchebags.

Dominic Moore looked like a child on his back. Murray backed down from Jackman. Bunch of pussies.

Oh great...Moore is getting beat up at the end as well.....nice frigging pick up there...that guy is the king of a waste of roster space...and small and frail...nice...

Justin Braun got his ass kicked. Man, who didn't look absoultely foolish out there?

get over the it - the refs really sucked, the sharks kinda sucked, and they got a split heading back to SJ. This is not a bad position.

who is this idiot inverviewing little Joe.....asking about 2 hits by the Sharks, what about all the sugar the blues did??? Pronger.......

Realistically, they only scored 1 goal tonight. First was a brain fart, last was a power play they would have never had if it was still 1-0.
We took one of two in StL. If we just win our next 3 home games, StL can pack their golf clubs and go home. They suck on the road, and we're a good home team.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Game #2, vs. Sharks - From Their Perspective

Post by goon attack »

cprice12 wrote:I really am starting to hate this Blues team. They're chippy, chirpy little beeyotches who've won nothing in the playoffs.
We just kicked your asses, chump.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by dmiles2186 »

goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:I really am starting to hate this Blues team. They're chippy, chirpy little beeyotches who've won nothing in the playoffs.
Apparently the Blues should strive for the ultimate goal...back to back losses in the Western Conference Finals.

I like the use of 'sugar' for another word. That bullsugar is making me laugh.

2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Not Ott, because he is a booger-eating dumb dumb

sseagle
All-Star
All-Star

Post by sseagle »

dmiles2186 wrote:
goon attack wrote:
Apparently the Blues should strive for the ultimate goal...back to back losses in the Western Conference Finals.

Don't always want to be the negative nancy, but we HAVE done BETTER

we lost THREE CONSECUTIVE STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Booyah - I'm out... lots of butthurt crybaby sharks fans to 'console'
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

dmiles2186 wrote:
goon attack wrote:

Probably a forum auto censor, like (Frank).

WaukeeBlues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by WaukeeBlues »

I gotta admit though, there were a lot of calls that went the Blues way last night. I think the worst one was when McDonald threw punches after taking that hit from Galiardi (which was a little high and might technically be a boarding but thought of it as kind of a weak call in the first place) and then got nothing.

Whatever the merits of Galiardi's penalty I could not BELIEVE McDonald didn't get anything for that. Just one example off the top of my head but there were a few times we got lucky on some of those calls.
Official 2021-2022 LGB Sponsor of Torey Krug
Official 2021 LGB Sponsor of Brayden Schenn
Official 2018-2019 LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz
2018 LGB Playoff Challenge Champ
Official 2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
Official 2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Scottie Upshall
Official 2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk

gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by gaijin »

We had our share of weak calls too- like slashing on Steen.

theohall
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by theohall »

WaukeeBlues wrote:I gotta admit though, there were a lot of calls that went the Blues way last night. I think the worst one was when McDonald threw punches after taking that hit from Galiardi (which was a little high and might technically be a boarding but thought of it as kind of a weak call in the first place) and then got nothing.

Whatever the merits of Galiardi's penalty I could not BELIEVE McDonald didn't get anything for that. Just one example off the top of my head but there were a few times we got lucky on some of those calls.
Considering prior to that the Sharks announcers were wondering why Burns did not get sent off for retaliating, I call that a wash.

The other funny incident - Boyle goes to hit Steen and Steen reverse hits Boyle laying him out. So what does Boyle do? He goes after Steen for getting knocked on his ass. Of course, the Sharks announcers insist it was an elbow and ignore the fact Boyle was hitting Steen and Steen was defending himself.
Official LGB sponsor of Robert Thomas 2022-2023 Season