Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby dmiles2186 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 am

From JR:

#stlblues d-man Kris Russell suffered a lower-body injury playing overseas. It's significant enough that he's headed back to North America.


A lockout doesn't stop injuries to Blues players. Also, they're apparently as vague about injuries overseas as they are in the NHL.

https://twitter.com/jprutherford/status/253172966274256897
Image

Official 2013-2014 Sponsor Extraordinaire of Alex "Petro" Pietrangelo
User avatar
dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5804
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach

Re: Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby sseagle » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm

as long as he will be fine in 13 months when we start playing again...
Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image
User avatar
sseagle
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby glen a richter » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

sseagle wrote:as long as he will be fine in 13 months when we start playing again...


Wayne Gretzky thinks January 1st, I think Wayne Gretzky has been experimenting with LSD.
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7149
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby Portland Blues » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:59 pm

When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Kurt Russell Injured Overseas" and I was worried we'd never see an "Overboard Part 2." I can rest easy now.
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby abc789987 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:08 am

Portland Blues wrote:When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Kurt Russell Injured Overseas" and I was worried we'd never see an "Overboard Part 2." I can rest easy now.

Glad I wasn't the only one. :lol: :lol:
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Kris Russell Injured Overseas

Postby Portland Blues » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 pm

abc789987 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "Kurt Russell Injured Overseas" and I was worried we'd never see an "Overboard Part 2." I can rest easy now.

Glad I wasn't the only one. :lol: :lol:


:okman:
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun


Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSN [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests