Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Post by AlsWoodenStick »

ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:
What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.
Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

And...uh... I already have Oshie. :oops:
I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:

Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:

- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.

Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.
Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.

AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by AlsWoodenStick »

F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.
Hahaha yes, we need a gif for both, I think.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Maybe we'll just take Tarasenko away and nobody will get to play with him.

:lol:
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/

F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star

Post by F Keenan »

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.
Ask and you shall receive. :okman:
*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.

AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by AlsWoodenStick »

F Keenan wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
Wooooo!

AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by AlsWoodenStick »

cprice12 wrote:Maybe we'll just take Tarasenko away and nobody will get to play with him.

Don't deny us of Tarasenko, we just got him back! I'll play nice I promise :twisted:

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

F Keenan wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
Very nice pic! lol lol

DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by DaDitka »

Here, one of you two can just sponsor 'FRANK'
@OSH74 on Tarasenko's nickname: We were calling him The Tank, but he doesn't like that. So, we're thinking about calling him Frank.

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund

abc789987
All-Star
All-Star

Post by abc789987 »

DaDitka wrote:Here, one of you two can just sponsor 'FRANK'
@OSH74 on Tarasenko's nickname: We were calling him The Tank, but he doesn't like that. So, we're thinking about calling him Frank.
:frankyou: :wink:

ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by ViPeRx007 »

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:
What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.

I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:

- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.

- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.
Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.

I'm cool with you taking him. I mainly just wanted to see how long I could act like an ass over a stupid thing like this.

I'll sponsor Reaves. Unless somebody already has him too. I don't like to read.
2015-2016 Official LGB Sponsor of Jaden Schwartz (IR) & The Hockey Gods
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko

AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer

Post by AlsWoodenStick »

ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote: What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

I'm cool with you taking him. I mainly just wanted to see how long I could act like an ass over a stupid thing like this.

I was looking forward to hugging it out :grin: Schwartz is still available if you want a fellow rookie, just sayin.

STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star

Post by STLADOGG »

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote: Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

I was looking forward to hugging it out :grin: Schwartz is still available if you want a fellow rookie, just sayin.
ibldbl took Schwartz in the 1st round(1st page)
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW

Oaklandblue
All-Star
All-Star

Post by Oaklandblue »

Can I Sponsor Chris Stewart?

Don't laugh. Please >.>
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Alexander Steen
2017-2018 LGB Sponsor of Jaromir Jagr, Calgary Flames
2016-2017 LGB Sponsor of Brian Elliott, Calgary Flames
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Ryan "Turn that leaf on the wind into a shrimp on the bar-bee" Reaves
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Obviously Not Steve Ott
2015-2016 LGB Sponsor of Steve "Chirps-A-Lot" Ott
2015 LGB Supporter of the New York Rangers
2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Patrik "No-Timer" Berglund
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by fargoblues »

I'll take Bernie Federko and any applicable Bernie Federko accessories.
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.