Blues Schedule Released

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby sseagle » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Jaykay, I'm a loser.

dmiles, grow a pair and stay up late, you are young!

glen, laptops do suck donkey shlong, and your wife would just break it anyway. Their keyboards are shit too.

Fargo. Iron maiden 9/8 at riverport. Dooooo it!
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image
User avatar
sseagle
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby fargoblues » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:12 pm

sseagle wrote:Jaykay, I'm a loser.

dmiles, grow a pair and stay up late, you are young!

glen, laptops do suck donkey shlong, and your wife would just break it anyway. Their keyboards are shit too.

Fargo. Iron maiden 9/8 at riverport. Dooooo it!

Might actually be in town that weekend. :o
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby sseagle » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 pm

fargoblues wrote:
sseagle wrote:Jaykay, I'm a loser.

dmiles, grow a pair and stay up late, you are young!

glen, laptops do suck donkey shlong, and your wife would just break it anyway. Their keyboards are shit too.

Fargo. Iron maiden 9/8 at riverport. Dooooo it!

Might actually be in town that weekend. :o


Hehe you know where I'll be




flashchat duh
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image
User avatar
sseagle
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby cprice12 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

glen a richter wrote:So, sseagle, are you saying I'm an elitist east coast prick?

Also, DMiles, I don't do laptops. Never was a big fan. They always ran hot and didn't last that long for me.


You can plug them in you know.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby cprice12 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

sseagle wrote:glen, laptops do suck donkey shlong, and your wife would just break it anyway. Their keyboards are shit too.


Wha?
Depends on what laptop you get.
I have a MacBook Pro, and it's excellent (I run Windows on it). I also have a Chromebook, and the keyboard on that thing is great. I also have an iPad, which I don't use near as much at home now that I have a Chromebook. I take the iPad to meetings at work though.
If I wasn't a power user and didn't need desktop computers for high end stuff like graphics, high end photo processing, video editing, etc... I'd be perfectly happy with a nice laptop.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby glen a richter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 pm

cprice12 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:So, sseagle, are you saying I'm an elitist east coast prick?

Also, DMiles, I don't do laptops. Never was a big fan. They always ran hot and didn't last that long for me.


You can plug them in you know.


Which defeats the purpose of a "take it anywhere you want" computer. I had two laptops in my time, both toshiba satellites. Neither lasted more than 2 years. They ran way too hot, they'd shut down on their own, I had to use an external fan to keep it cool enough to not shut off after 20 minutes, so here I am doing stuff in the dead of winter got the heat cranking and a fan blasting directly on my computer which was sitting directly on me. It wasn't worth it. My desktops have far outlasted either of those laptops.
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7262
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby sseagle » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 am

cprice12 wrote:
sseagle wrote:glen, laptops do suck donkey shlong, and your wife would just break it anyway. Their keyboards are shit too.


Wha?
Depends on what laptop you get.
I have a MacBook Pro, and it's excellent (I run Windows on it). I also have a Chromebook, and the keyboard on that thing is great. I also have an iPad, which I don't use near as much at home now that I have a Chromebook. I take the iPad to meetings at work though.
If I wasn't a power user and didn't need desktop computers for high end stuff like graphics, high end photo processing, video editing, etc... I'd be perfectly happy with a nice laptop.


It's hard to call glen an elitist east coast prick when you go and post stuff like that! I thought Illinois was broke ????
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image
User avatar
sseagle
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby theohall » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Only 10 games on back-to-back nights and 4 of those are within the first 4 weeks of the season when the team is usually the most prepared.

This is one of the first times I can recall in a long while seeing a schedule that actually looks favorable to St Louis.
(FRANK) the Kings!!!!
User avatar
theohall
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3653
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:49 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby glen a richter » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:56 pm

I was just thumbing through the schedule and noticed that more than half the games are either nationally televised or on Tuesday/Thursday. So since those are my late nights at work I figured it would be pointless to keep paying full price for center ice. Went to cancel it and found out my bundle was outdated, so I got a major upgrade for less money than I'm paying right now. I would have considered this a win, but retrospectively I should have just pushed for a discounted rate on center ice so I could at least watch the other 35 or so games I'll actually be home for.

No more center ice means I'll be back in teh flashchat this season.
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
LGB sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
LGB sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
LGB sponsor of Ian Cole (again) 2014-2015
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7262
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby sseagle » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:02 pm

glen a richter wrote:I was just thumbing through the schedule and noticed that more than half the games are either nationally televised or on Tuesday/Thursday. So since those are my late nights at work I figured it would be pointless to keep paying full price for center ice. Went to cancel it and found out my bundle was outdated, so I got a major upgrade for less money than I'm paying right now. I would have considered this a win, but retrospectively I should have just pushed for a discounted rate on center ice so I could at least watch the other 35 or so games I'll actually be home for.

No more center ice means I'll be back in teh flashchat this season.



FML :facepalm:
Official Chatzy Sponsor Extraordinaire - Just wait till we score four...

Official Sponsor of FlashChat.. why am I alone still?

Image
User avatar
sseagle
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Blues Schedule Released

Postby dmiles2186 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:21 pm

glen a richter wrote:I was just thumbing through the schedule and noticed that more than half the games are either nationally televised or on Tuesday/Thursday. So since those are my late nights at work I figured it would be pointless to keep paying full price for center ice. Went to cancel it and found out my bundle was outdated, so I got a major upgrade for less money than I'm paying right now. I would have considered this a win, but retrospectively I should have just pushed for a discounted rate on center ice so I could at least watch the other 35 or so games I'll actually be home for.

No more center ice means I'll be back in teh flashchat this season.


Image
User avatar
dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach

Previous

Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Portland Blues and 3 guests