Duncan Keith: "Wakey, Wakey Backes" after Seabrook hit.

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey. (Formerly the Blues News Forum)

Moderator: LGB Mods

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Re: Duncan Keith: "Wakey, Wakey Backes" after Seabrook hit.

Post by goon attack »

Scott Hamilton was the toughest skater on the Men's Olympic Skating Team. Almost as tough as Tara Lipinski. All are tougher than Brent Seabrook.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Portland Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Portland Blues »

goon attack wrote:Scott Hamilton was the toughest skater on the Men's Olympic Skating Team. Almost as tough as Tara Lipinski. All are tougher than Brent Seabrook.
:)

Misc. Blues
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by Misc. Blues »

goon attack wrote:Scott Hamilton was the toughest skater on the Men's Olympic Skating Team. Almost as tough as Tara Lipinski. All are tougher than Brent Seabrook.
The Nancy Kerrigan of Hockey. Even Tonya Harding gets a chuckle out of Seabrooze...
2016-2017 official sponsor of Alex Pietrangelo (aka Captain Pie)
2015-2016 official sponsor of Jori Lehtera (aka Yorry)
2014-2015 official sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester (aka Jay-bo)
I hate the Shitcago "Black Holes"©®™...they really suck that much...
The Detoilet "dude bangs" ©®™... suck too...repeatedly and more often... ;)

goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God

Post by goon attack »

He's been known to frequent Cheli's hot tub parties...MEN ONLY.
Official 2023-'24 Sponsor of: Dua Lipa, Craig Berube, and yoga pants

'22-'23: Kim Wexler; '21-'22: Slayyyter; '21: fat chicks and covid-19; '19-'20: Taco Bell's Spicy Tostada (discontinued); '18-'19: Bhad Bhabie; '17-'18 Pitbull.'16-'17: Donald J. Trump, Black Lives Matter, and Karlie Kloss; '15-'16: the Hadids; '14-'15: $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt; '13-'14: another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; '11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; '10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; '09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; '08-'09: Sandy Miller

Kerfuffle
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Kerfuffle »

We are guaranteed to see Seabrook again this series on Sunday. Any predictions? Brawl? Reaves/Ott vs Seabrook fight? Hard hit to settle the score? My prediction is this: nothing will happen. The Blues will stay disciplined and focus on the series. Just my opinion - but I could be wrong. We'll see.

cardsfan04
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame

Post by cardsfan04 »

Nothing will happen this year. Next year, he'll get it though. Unfortunately, playoffs aren't the time to settle scores.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2016-2017 Official LGB Sponsor of Dmitri Jaskin
2017-2018 Official LGB Sponsor of Jake Allen

Kerfuffle
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper

Post by Kerfuffle »

cardsfan04 wrote:Nothing will happen this year. Next year, he'll get it though. Unfortunately, playoffs aren't the time to settle scores.
I agree 100%. But if you watch Dan Millbury on the NHL network he's one of these guys that believes scores should be settled immediately and usually lashes out against the team that doesn't. When Torres layed out Hossa in the 2012 playoffs we had against Phoenix, Dan was critical of the Hawks for not retaliating until the following season and said we lost that series cause we didn't do anything about it. But granted Torres was suspended for like 21 games so we wouldn't have been able to get him anyhow. In 1991 we won the President's Trophy and played the North Stars in round 1 - and lost. The reason was that we played undisciplined and kept trying to settle scores and ended up spending too much time in the box. I've just always felt that when my Hawks tried to get even in the playoffs we usually ended up getting hurt more by that.

fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow

Post by fargoblues »

Duncan Keith is a bitch. Don't believe me, just ask Dandy Don:

[youtube][/youtube]
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.

cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cprice12 »

Kerfuffle wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:Nothing will happen this year. Next year, he'll get it though. Unfortunately, playoffs aren't the time to settle scores.
I agree 100%. But if you watch Dan Millbury on the NHL network he's one of these guys that believes scores should be settled immediately and usually lashes out against the team that doesn't. When Torres layed out Hossa in the 2012 playoffs we had against Phoenix, Dan was critical of the Hawks for not retaliating until the following season and said we lost that series cause we didn't do anything about it. But granted Torres was suspended for like 21 games so we wouldn't have been able to get him anyhow. In 1991 we won the President's Trophy and played the North Stars in round 1 - and lost. The reason was that we played undisciplined and kept trying to settle scores and ended up spending too much time in the box. I've just always felt that when my Hawks tried to get even in the playoffs we usually ended up getting hurt more by that.
It's Mike Millbury.
And there will be plenty of time to get Seabrook back. And yes...there will be payback next year...but not in this series, not if the Blues want to win it.
LETS GO BLUES RADIO
LIVE weekly broadcasts on YouTube & http://www.LetsGoBlues.com/radio!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/curtprice
Lets Go Blues Radio Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgbradio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cprice12/
Lets Go Blues Radio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lgbradio/