While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any obscene material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any threatening, over-the-top obscene, xxx-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By registering with Let's Go Blues.com you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. Posts containing racial slurs used to attack another person or member, xenophobic statements, or are sexually explicit in comments directed towards another member will not be allowed.
2. Anyone claiming to be a player, coach, GM or other public figure. If you are indeed one of these people, please send an e-mail to the administrators and we will try to confirm beyond a reasonable doubt.
3. Any posts exposing personal information of fellow posters may be deleted. Posts that contain defamation of character of forum members may also be deleted.
4. Posts that exhibit continued and repeated, over-the-top harassment of fellow posters will be under the judgment of the moderators. There is a line that gets crossed at times, and if you have to think about whether it is inappropriate or not, the odds are that line got crossed. If a post gets too personal in itâ€™s attacks, it will be deleted.
5. Any reprinting of copyrighted information and material without a link to the source. This includes newspaper articles and scouting service information. Posting of private material will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately.
6. Any spamming (same post on multiple boards) will be deleted. Linking to sites that can be deemed offensive may be deleted as well.
7. Please use the â€œprivate messageâ€ feature. Do not post â€œHey UserX, check your PMâ€
8. New threads that are the exact same as existing threads will be merged, deleted or locked. These decisions are final.
9. If you reply to a post that is offensive, please do not be upset when the thread gets deleted. By responding to â€œtrollsâ€, you are only encouraging their behavior. It's sometimes best just to ignore something that upsets you, or contact a moderator with your complaint.
10. Let's Go Blues will not police anyoneâ€™s right to post outside of these guidelines, but LGB reserves the right to delete any messages or accounts.
11. Threads that have long ceased to be about the original topic and have devolved into personal squabbles may be deleted or locked.
12. Posts made in all or mostly CAPS will not be tolerated and may be edited or deleted as seen fit by LGB Staff.
13. Forum threads that have not had a response in 90 days may be deleted or "pruned" to save on web space and make forum manageability easier.
14. Any posts made that are deemed to vary too far from the thread topic or are deemed to be an attempt to hijack a thread, may be deleted without warning in an attempt to keep the thread on it's original topic.
Repeated violations of this policy may result in warnings, a suspension or a ban. For any forum to retain it's dignity, threads need to remain somewhat on topic...especially in the hockey forum.
14. Any thread started with the sole purpose of plugging or advertising another website or forum that is deemed to be in competition with letsgoblues.com, may be removed. Special exceptions are made for threads dedicated to official affiliates of letsgoblues.com, or other special permission cases. Threads started that go something like this, "look what the idiots are saying over at letsgowings.com" are ok. That's not considered "plugging" or "advertising".
15. Any link posted to any site deemed by the site staff to be inappropriate and/or offensive in any way, or if we just do not want to be associated with the link in question, it may be removed without warning.
16. All decisions made by the site staff, are final. Any thread or conversation started to complain about site management decisions or ask why a thread was removed or locked, are inappropriate and can be disrespectful. Any questions a member may have concerning actions taken by any staff member, should be handled via a PM to an administrator and an explanation will be given. Explanations may not be given within any thread started that ask these questions, as the thread may be deleted, moved or locked. Again, these situations should be handled via Private Message.
Flexible Warning Process:
1. If a moderator or administrator feels a user crosses the line(s) of the aforementioned policies, a â€œprivate messageâ€ or e-mail may be sent alerting one to the transgression. It is not LGB's responsibility if you ignore it, delete it, or just overlook it. One written warning is all that may be given.
2. If it continues, your account may be locked for two weeks and you will not be able to post. It will be the userâ€™s responsibility to alert the webmaster to lift the restriction after the two week suspension has been served.
3. Continued abuse of the LGB Guidelines will result in your account being deleted and your IP banned. Any reinstatement will be under the discretion of management of Let's Go Blues.
4. Depending on the seriousness of any issue in question, any moderator or administrator may at any time forego the first steps of the warning process and ban any user for their attitude and/or actions on the forum. New LGB members may be more susceptible to this action as they may be deemed trolls.
5. The definition of a troll is someone who registers with the site with the sole purposes of stirring up trouble and controversey, spamming the site, ignoring the rules, insulting other posters, etc. If a user is determined to be a troll, he/she may be banned from the site without warning.
5. Once again, all decisions made by the LGB staff are final!!
Enjoy the site!