Kramer drops the n bomb on stage...

A collection of some of the best threads evar!!!

Moderator: LGB Mods

Postby goon attack » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:37 am

Of course there's a lawsuit. :lol:

Memo to all Americans: you are not allowed to be a$$holes anymore or you will be sued.

:lol:

curt, to answer your question, there's a substantial portion of the population that believes a minority group cannot in any way be racist. To this portion of the population, race is a class thing, therefore, the dominant class cannot be the victim of racism.

At least that's what I learned in college. :lol:
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17073
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Postby TC » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:51 am

cprice12 wrote:These two guys called Richards an "F'ing Cracker". I understand that "Cracker" doesn't carry the same weight as the "N" word...but still. Why are racial insults ok from one side, but not another?

that's what blows me away. "nigger" was never a racist term in the beginning - it was a "whitened" version of one of the top countries of origin of the goods during the slave trade, Niger. so calling someone that simply meant they were from Niger. i don't think any caucasians have ever originated from wheat thins.
TC
 

Postby cprice12 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:24 am

TC wrote:
cprice12 wrote:These two guys called Richards an "F'ing Cracker". I understand that "Cracker" doesn't carry the same weight as the "N" word...but still. Why are racial insults ok from one side, but not another?

that's what blows me away. "nigger" was never a racist term in the beginning - it was a "whitened" version of one of the top countries of origin of the goods during the slave trade, Niger. so calling someone that simply meant they were from Niger. i don't think any caucasians have ever originated from wheat thins.


I understand that.
But however it came to be, the n-word is friggin' taboo for whites.
A comparable word to degrade whites doesn't exist.
Maybe that's the problem.
African Americans don't have that "zinger" to fire back with.
Being called a "cracker" doesn't phase me in the least.
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Postby goon attack » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:31 am

cprice12 wrote:African Americans don't have that "zinger" to fire back with.


What about "liberal?"

:lol:
Official '14-'15 sponsor of the $17.8+ trillion U.S. national debt.
Past Sponsorships: '13-'14 another season of bitter disappointment; '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17073
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Postby not_a_wings_fan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:45 pm

goon attack wrote:
cprice12 wrote:African Americans don't have that "zinger" to fire back with.


What about "liberal?"

:lol:


:lol:

I was thinking Republican before I even read your post.

:wink:
Official 2008-2014 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Official 2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
User avatar
not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Postby Willie the Pimp » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:40 pm

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product ... ductid=809
[img:515:320]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9441/a809cg0.gif[/img]
User avatar
Willie the Pimp
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Location: feedin' your mom eukanuba

Postby mdc312 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:51 pm

Hollywood wrote:
You are a (Frank) douchebag.

Direct, personal attack. Straight at you.

Curt, ban me or not, but when someone says something like that, they deserve it. Facts are facts, zepfan....you are a (Frank) douchebag.


someones got a douchebag obsession.

zeps got a good point, but he didnt say it very tactfully. how come the worst parts of town are predominantly black? i grew up in webster groves which has a black part of town that is north of kirkham and south of manchester. i would say 80% of the crime (and all of the shootings) happened in that part of town that contained 20% of the population. i went to WGHS where about 20% of the school was black. More than half the fights involving men were by blacks and ALL of the fights between girls involved blacks (some of the most vicious i have ever seen BTW). hardly proportional.
Last edited by mdc312 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/stlcujo/teamramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.
User avatar
mdc312
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:04 pm

mdc312 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:
You are a (Frank) douchebag.

Direct, personal attack. Straight at you.

Curt, ban me or not, but when someone says something like that, they deserve it. Facts are facts, zepfan....you are a (Frank) douchebag.


someones got a douchebag obsession.

zeps got a good point, but he didnt say it very tactfully. how come the worst parts of town are predominantly black? i grew up in webster groves which has a black part of town that is north of kirkham and south of manchester. i would say 80% of the crime (and all of the shootings) happened in that part of town that contained 20% of the population.



Because Curt asked for no more insults.....I won't tell you exactly how retarded and close minded you sound there, you racist POS.


As for my 'obsession', you are way too new around here to have any clue.

I just call 'em as I see 'em.
Hollywood
 

Postby mdc312 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:13 pm

Hollywood wrote:

Because Curt asked for no more insults.....I won't tell you exactly how retarded and close minded you sound there, you racist POS.


As for my 'obsession', you are way too new around here to have any clue.

I just call 'em as I see 'em.


im not racist. i reserve judgment on anyone until they give me a reason to judge. i maybe more wary when i meet a black person, but its in the interest of self preservation. ive had a gun put to my head when i was just minding my own (Frank) business. ill leave it up to you guys to figure out what the color of that guys skin was. ive met some shady black people and i also know some black people that are cool as hell. the cool ones dont go around pretending they live in a rap music video though. and i like how you didnt even touch on my main point.

i just call em like i see em.



BTW you dont consider racist and POS to be insults? youre more gone than i imagined. :lol:
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/stlcujo/teamramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.
User avatar
mdc312
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:21 pm

im not racist....... i maybe more wary when i meet a black person



:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a racist.
Hollywood
 

Postby mdc312 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:24 pm

Hollywood wrote:
im not racist....... i maybe more wary when i meet a black person



:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a racist.


way to take things out of context. and once again you refuse to deal with the points ive made. go up north of delmar by the loop and dont be "wary". see what happens.
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/stlcujo/teamramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.
User avatar
mdc312
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:28 pm

BTW you dont consider racist and POS to be insults?


No, I consider them interchangable.

And you are racist.


youre more gone than i imagined


You're living like it is 1950 and I am the one that is 'gone'

In all honesty, I am 'more gone than you imagined' Most people here can attest to that.

What I want to know is why you are imagining me. Do you have some sort of gay thing for me? Cause if you do, maybe we can work something out. Which one are you in your sig? I hope it is the fat one. More cusion for the pushin. I've always had a thing for fat kids. So how about making some of your fantasies come true?
Hollywood
 

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:30 pm

mdc312 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:
im not racist....... i maybe more wary when i meet a black person



:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a racist.


way to take things out of context. and once again you refuse to deal with the points ive made. go up north of delmar by the loop and dont be "wary". see what happens.



I freaking live on delmar north of the loop. I have lived there my whole life. Grew up there, live there today. So what are you saying?
Hollywood
 

Postby sanscrit » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:41 pm

Hollywood wrote:
BTW you dont consider racist and POS to be insults?


No, I consider them interchangable.

And you are racist.



HOF
sanscrit
 

Postby mdc312 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:52 pm

nope not racist just smart. and neither one of the people in the picture are fat. :lol:

oh and im the one on the left. if you happen to see me at the game or something feel free to call me a POS or a racist to my face. well see how (Frank) tough you are when your lying next to your teeth.
[IMG:405:97]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/stlcujo/teamramrod.jpg[/img]
Anti-taco-legislation-disestablishmenterianism!
Official LGB sponsor of Hollywood changing peoples passwords. keep it up and ill ban you here too.
User avatar
mdc312
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby not_a_wings_fan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:58 pm

First off, this thread sucks.

If I meet a guy on the street, and he's a dick, then I say that guys a real dick. What some people are in here saying is that if they meet a black guy on the street, and he's cool, he's a cool black guy. But, if he's a dick, then he's a nigger. Suddenly some jerkoff represents an entire race? Morons, republicans, asshats, are all just that...they don't speak for their entire race.

I'm a racist, I'll admit it straight away. I'm not a KKK racist, I don't go around shouting racial slurs, telling racist jokes, advocating for white supremacy, or discriminating actively against people, but I will tell you that no matter what I do I react differently to black people than I do to whites. I'm aware of this bias and I try to work on not doing it, but the fact is I look over my shoulder more often when the kids walking down the street behind me are black. That bias is racism folks.

What Kramer did was so far beyond comedy. Dude had a megamelt with a side of fries, ffs. And if you watched his applology, he's the type of guy that doesn't hate on people, but when pressed it flies right out. He says as much on the video, "it shocks you...etc." He actually tried to deflect it and use it to show the racism that lives inside many folks. The black guys aren't right to heckle him, they didn't need to call him a cracker, and the whole thing escalated way too far. I just think the whole episode is typical of something that no one wants to talk about... no matter how nice everyone is to each other on the surface, there's still some pretty deep hate between blacks and whites.
Official 2008-2014 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Official 2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
User avatar
not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Postby Storm13 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:01 pm

mdc312 wrote:
Hollywood wrote:

Because Curt asked for no more insults.....I won't tell you exactly how retarded and close minded you sound there, you racist POS.


As for my 'obsession', you are way too new around here to have any clue.

I just call 'em as I see 'em.


im not racist. i reserve judgment on anyone until they give me a reason to judge. i maybe more wary when i meet a black person, but its in the interest of self preservation. ive had a gun put to my head when i was just minding my own (Frank) business. ill leave it up to you guys to figure out what the color of that guys skin was. ive met some shady black people and i also know some black people that are cool as hell. the cool ones dont go around pretending they live in a rap music video though. and i like how you didnt even touch on my main point.

i just call em like i see em.



BTW you dont consider racist and POS to be insults? youre more gone than i imagined. :lol:

mdc312 wrote:way to take things out of context. and once again you refuse to deal with the points ive made. go up north of delmar by the loop and dont be "wary". see what happens.

How can you say Hollywood took what you said out of context? You just said that you're more wary about a black person. You've pre-judged them in a derogatory manner, which pretty much defines racism.

So, you're saying that neighborhoods are bad ones because black people live there?
Last edited by Storm13 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do?
When you gonna show me, I think you owe me, come on baby, see it through.
User avatar
Storm13
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:40 am
Location: Wasting your tax dollars

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:02 pm

mdc312 wrote:nope not racist just smart. and neither one of the people in the picture are fat. :lol:

oh and im the one on the left. if you happen to see me at the game or something feel free to call me a POS or a racist to my face. well see how (Frank) tough you are when your lying next to your teeth.




GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[img::]http://www.bigdandbubba.com/images/zac's%20big%20tough%20guy.jpg[/img]



Ok tough guy. You got me. I'm not going to fight you. For one, I'm just a little guy. Little guys don't fight because they lose. For two, if you are so tough that you can challenge someone to a fight on the internets, you have to be big and tough....two things that don't match well against a guy like me.

You win tough guy. Big, tough, racist, POS.
Hollywood
 

Postby sanscrit » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:03 pm

jd312 wrote:nope not racist just smart. and neither one of the people in the picture are fat. :lol:

oh and im the one on the left. if you happen to see me at the game or something feel free to call me a POS or a racist to my face. well see how (Frank) tough you are when your lying next to your teeth.


:melt:
sanscrit
 

Postby not_a_wings_fan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:05 pm

I love how this thread just turned into bagging on JuvenileDelinquent312.

:roll:

I have really resisted the temptation to join the fray...it would...be...too...easy...
Official 2008-2014 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
Official 2014-2015 LGB Sponsor of Barret Jackman
User avatar
not_a_wings_fan
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:27 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

PreviousNext

Return to Hall Of Fame

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests