Happy Thanksgiving

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Blueline29 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:50 pm

...to everybody! Personally, I will be giving thanks that my liver is still quasi-functional after last night. 8)
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Postby ViPeRx007 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:38 pm

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Postby Stl_Blues_1fan » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:53 pm

Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

Addison & Paige at 32 weeks....doc wants them to make it till 38.....

[IMG:800:612]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/sheltok4/heads32weeks.jpg[/img]

[IMG:800:615]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n88/sheltok4/hearts32weeks.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL....5 Hrs from home

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Blueline29 wrote:...to everybody! Personally, I will be giving thanks that my liver is still quasi-functional after last night. 8)


Heh.. Things take off after I left? I coulda used some drinks to forget about that game.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Postby goon attack » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:54 pm

happy thanksgiving to all!
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Postby STL JA » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:14 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... :D

I ate wayyyyyyy too much turkey. I can't move!
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Postby big d note » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 pm

Stl_Blues_1fan wrote:Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

Addison & Paige at 32 weeks....doc wants them to make it till 38.....


That's great! My wife delivered our son last Tuesday at 38 weeks. He was breech so they did an early C-section. We spent Thanksgiving in the hospital, but her parents arrived in town that day and got to see the baby. We went home on Friday and her mom cooked turkey and everything on Saturday. It was definitely a good Thanksgiving!
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now
User avatar
big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 pm
Location: SMP's Posse

Postby Blueline29 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:18 pm

big d note wrote:
Stl_Blues_1fan wrote:Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

Addison & Paige at 32 weeks....doc wants them to make it till 38.....


That's great! My wife delivered our son last Tuesday at 38 weeks. He was breech so they did an early C-section. We spent Thanksgiving in the hospital, but her parents arrived in town that day and got to see the baby. We went home on Friday and her mom cooked turkey and everything on Saturday. It was definitely a good Thanksgiving!


Congrats to everybody!
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Postby Stl_Blues_1fan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:43 pm

big d note wrote:
Stl_Blues_1fan wrote:Happy Turkey day to everyone! This year im thankful that my lil girls are doing great...they should be here any week....here are some recent photos...

Addison & Paige at 32 weeks....doc wants them to make it till 38.....


That's great! My wife delivered our son last Tuesday at 38 weeks. He was breech so they did an early C-section. We spent Thanksgiving in the hospital, but her parents arrived in town that day and got to see the baby. We went home on Friday and her mom cooked turkey and everything on Saturday. It was definitely a good Thanksgiving!

Congrats! right now both girls are breeched....so looks like a c-section so far...unless Addison flips soon.....(didnt mean to thread jack)
User avatar
Stl_Blues_1fan
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL....5 Hrs from home


Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests