bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
0
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
14
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
18
26%
the plight of the red ape
5
7%
these damn kids today
32
46%
 
Total votes : 69

Postby SteveO » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 pm

Sonofa...

My local Dierberg's ran out of Oberweis Egg Nog ice cream.... :cry:

If anyone happens to notice some at your local grocery store let me know!!
User avatar
SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Location: Lockout Hell

Postby ilhockeyguy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:18 pm

Rohan wrote:
ilhockeyguy wrote:Ok, so I'm a little late..but I have to bitch about the dang kids...
I manage a store in the mall...that EVERY 9-19 year old kid goes into and I swear I see everything plus a little. Kids that need to pull up their pants, girls that are 12 wearing things that make some strippers blush, and kids that have no respect for anything or anyone around them.
We just remodeled the store and we have kids coming in and tearing things up left and right, not having the courtesy to speak when spoken to, and getting a smart mouth when you ask them to do something. They knock things off shelves, leave their trash EVERYWHERE, and hang out like the business is some sort of club.
When I was their age, I wasn't allowed near the mall, unless I was going to work there or I needed school clothes. Now parents drop them off at 530 and leave them for 4 hours with 20 bucks....No wonder they try to steal from us.
Maybe it isn't the kids at all..it's their irresponsible ass parents who are piss poor at doing their job and let their kids walk over them all day. Beat your kids asses when they screw up....they wouldn't be like they are now.

BRING BACK CORPORAL PUNISHMENT!!!!! :deadhorse:


Do you manage a Spencer's?


yeah...
ilhockeyguy
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: 6 blocks from Scott...

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Anyone who hardcodes technology data into a script that is supposed to be used over multiple projects/technologies should
be beaten with a blunt instrument for as long as the extra time it takes me to parameterize everything that needs to be updated
in the script :evil:
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Blues Fan in SF wrote:Anyone who hardcodes technology data into a script that is supposed to be used over multiple projects/technologies should
be beaten with a blunt instrument for as long as the extra time it takes me to parameterize everything that needs to be updated
in the script :evil:

YEAH!!!


Nerd. :wink:
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Blueline29 wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:Anyone who hardcodes technology data into a script that is supposed to be used over multiple projects/technologies should
be beaten with a blunt instrument for as long as the extra time it takes me to parameterize everything that needs to be updated
in the script :evil:

YEAH!!!


Nerd. :wink:


Ture. :P
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:45 am

I hate my job.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: bitching....again

Postby cprice12 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:08 am

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I hate my job.


Quit. Get something else.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19464
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: bitching....again

Postby ViPeRx007 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:54 pm

That 4 minute long, repetitive music Celebrex commercial is annoying as hell.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9364
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: bitching....again

Postby ViPeRx007 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:54 pm

cprice12 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I hate my job.


Quit. Get something else.



++

Life's too short to spend most of it doing something you hate.
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9364
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Midterms franking suck. :x
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:57 pm

cprice12 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:I hate my job.


Quit. Get something else.


Very much in the process of looking.. Had a few recent interviews, including one I am really hoping I got that I'm still waiting on response from. Cut back my hours at my previous main job, and am doing more subbing for now as it's much less of a headache (that's saying something).
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: bitching....again

Postby the knob » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Blueline29 wrote:Midterms franking suck. :x


I really have no recollection of those.

Sincerely
Mizzou '93 BS EE CE

:P
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:08 pm

the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:Midterms franking suck. :x


I really have no recollection of those.

Sincerely
Mizzou '93 BS EE CE

:P


Hey hey, we were at Mizzou ca. the same time, then--I was there from '91-'93, so if you ever saw a drunken blonde carousing through the streets of Greektown at basically any hour of any given day, it was probably me. :lol:
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Blueline29 wrote:
the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:Midterms franking suck. :x


I really have no recollection of those.

Sincerely
Mizzou '93 BS EE CE

:P


Hey hey, we were at Mizzou ca. the same time, then--I was there from '91-'93, so if you ever saw a drunken blonde carousing through the streets of Greektown at basically any hour of any given day, it was probably me. :lol:



Yes, cause there's so few of those there. :shock:
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Pneumonia sucks ass.
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:
the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:Midterms franking suck. :x


I really have no recollection of those.

Sincerely
Mizzou '93 BS EE CE

:P


Hey hey, we were at Mizzou ca. the same time, then--I was there from '91-'93, so if you ever saw a drunken blonde carousing through the streets of Greektown at basically any hour of any given day, it was probably me. :lol:



Yes, cause there's so few of those there. :shock:


Hence the sarcasm. :wink:
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby the knob » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:11 pm

Blueline29 wrote:
the knob wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:Midterms franking suck. :x


I really have no recollection of those.

Sincerely
Mizzou '93 BS EE CE

:P


Hey hey, we were at Mizzou ca. the same time, then--I was there from '91-'93, so if you ever saw a drunken blonde carousing through the streets of Greektown at basically any hour of any given day, it was probably me. :lol:


It's a shame we didn't cross paths back then, my friends tell me I look like Forsberg without all that tripping and diving crap. :mrgreen:
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: bitching....again

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:19 am

I'm on a Macintrash. :x
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 am

I am so (Frank) sick of coughing, gasping for breath, spitting up my lungs, living 24/7 with a headache so bad it moves me to tears at times, and having barely enough energy to get out of bed...and doing all of this for the last 7 days with no sleep since then...

This, not the Wings winning the Stanley Cup, is what hell truly is.
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Steve Levy Sucks » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I am so (Frank) sick of coughing, gasping for breath, spitting up my lungs, living 24/7 with a headache so bad it moves me to tears at times, and having barely enough energy to get out of bed...and doing all of this for the last 7 days with no sleep since then...

This, not the Wings winning the Stanley Cup, is what hell truly is.


dude - go to the doctor. :lol:
User avatar
Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest