bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
0
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
14
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
18
26%
the plight of the red ape
5
7%
these damn kids today
32
46%
 
Total votes : 69

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Steve Levy Sucks wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I am so (Frank) sick of coughing, gasping for breath, spitting up my lungs, living 24/7 with a headache so bad it moves me to tears at times, and having barely enough energy to get out of bed...and doing all of this for the last 7 days with no sleep since then...

This, not the Wings winning the Stanley Cup, is what hell truly is.


dude - go to the doctor. :lol:


Went last Thursday - that was when they diagnosed me with pneumonia and prescribed antibiotics...
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:56 pm

You know what I learned today? That grabbing the hot end of a curling iron is NOT as pleasant as grabbing the handle end. The skin on my thumb and 3 fingertips is all taut and shiny now and I can't feel it when I try to use the touchpad on my laptop. Hmph.
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby cprice12 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:43 pm

So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.
It's dark and raining a bit.
I turn right at an intersection and as I head down the street, a lady pulls right out in front of me on the right side of the road turning left as she is leaving White Castle to go back up the road I am coming down.
I slam on the breaks right away and turn sideways a bit, JUST missing her back left quarter panel.

What probably pissed me off more than anything, is that she keeps on going...never looked at me, or waived "sorry"...nothing...it's like she NEVER saw me and was oblivious to what was going on.

If I hadn't slammed on the breaks right away, if I had waited a half second more, I would have slammed into her front left quarter panel or her driver side door...I could have killed her...and she had no idea.
It's not like she pulled out and tried to sneak in front of me and I just missed her car...she NEVER saw me and we damn near hit head on.

F*cking pay attetion when you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19438
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: bitching....again

Postby Steve Levy Sucks » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:23 pm

cprice12 wrote:So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.
It's dark and raining a bit.
I turn right at an intersection and as I head down the street, a lady pulls right out in front of me on the right side of the road turning left as she is leaving White Castle to go back up the road I am coming down.
I slam on the breaks right away and turn sideways a bit, JUST missing her back left quarter panel.

What probably pissed me off more than anything, is that she keeps on going...never looked at me, or waived "sorry"...nothing...it's like she NEVER saw me and was oblivious to what was going on.

If I hadn't slammed on the breaks right away, if I had waited a half second more, I would have slammed into her front left quarter panel or her driver side door...I could have killed her...and she had no idea.
It's not like she pulled out and tried to sneak in front of me and I just missed her car...she NEVER saw me and we damn near hit head on.

F*cking pay attetion when you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In hindsite, you shouldn't have slammed on the brakes. You should have just hit her and killed her, she would have deserved it.
User avatar
Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:52 am

Re: bitching....again

Postby SIU LAW » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:58 pm

cprice12 wrote:So I'm driving home on Saturday around 6pm.
It's dark and raining a bit.
I turn right at an intersection and as I head down the street, a lady pulls right out in front of me on the right side of the road turning left as she is leaving White Castle to go back up the road I am coming down.
I slam on the breaks right away and turn sideways a bit, JUST missing her back left quarter panel.

What probably pissed me off more than anything, is that she keeps on going...never looked at me, or waived "sorry"...nothing...it's like she NEVER saw me and was oblivious to what was going on.

If I hadn't slammed on the breaks right away, if I had waited a half second more, I would have slammed into her front left quarter panel or her driver side door...I could have killed her...and she had no idea.
It's not like she pulled out and tried to sneak in front of me and I just missed her car...she NEVER saw me and we damn near hit head on.

F*cking pay attetion when you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This had to be in Belleville or Fairview Heights. The number of negligent, idiot drivers in those two cities is astounding.
User avatar
SIU LAW
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:26 am
Location: Hockey God Party Room

Re: bitching....again

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

SIU LAW wrote:
This had to be in Belleville or Fairview Heights. The number of negligent, idiot drivers in all of Illinois is astounding.


Fixed.
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: bitching....again

Postby BF44 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:30 pm

XBOX 360 dead. Headed for repairs.......



:detsucks:
User avatar
BF44
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3633
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm
Location: The estrogen-free hockey-watching man-cave

Re: bitching....again

Postby OS » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:29 pm

National City bank is the biggest (franking) piece of shit company I've ever had to deal with in my life.
Image
The Original Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
User avatar
OS
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 27094
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:25 am
Location: Section 301

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:49 pm

GOD, I don't want to go to this class (database) tonight. It robs me of my will to live.

Seriously, I have to be talked in off of the hell ballsing ledge after every break. :?
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 pm

I knew I should've blown off class tonight...I think I've now got what everyone else in both of my classes has had over the past 2 weeks. Why people can't stay home when they're friggin' sick is beyond me. :x :x :x
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:24 am

No details. Suffice it to say that this f*cking sucks.
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:42 pm

I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Portland Blues » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:36 am

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


You're falling apart! We need to just set you adrift on an iceberg. :grin:
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2995
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blues Fan in SF » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:26 am

Portland Blues wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


You're falling apart! We need to just set you adrift on an iceberg. :grin:


I know. Blues better win the Cup this year - I'm starting to doubt my ability to survive until next season.
Image
"Don't need it proven
don't want to listen
don't need a tour
of the pieces I'm missing..."
User avatar
Blues Fan in SF
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Do you compute?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Blueline29 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn bagel this morning and it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


Holy cow...are you secretly a member of the Russian royal family, or what?


:wink:
User avatar
Blueline29
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14778
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:13 am
Location: Windermere, FL

Re: bitching....again

Postby glen a richter » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:04 pm

Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7138
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: bitching....again

Postby Steve Levy Sucks » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 am

Granted, i've never ate one, but how in the hell does one cut their mouth on a circle shaped piece of bread?
User avatar
Steve Levy Sucks
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:52 am

Re: bitching....again

Postby Ruutu15 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:43 pm

glen a richter wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.


NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH

Re: bitching....again

Postby Big Blues Fan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:47 pm

Ruutu15 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.


NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:


Hey bigot.....shut your mouth about Jews before you get hurt
Big Blues Fan
Prospect
Prospect
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:37 am

Re: bitching....again

Postby Guppy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Big Blues Fan wrote:
Ruutu15 wrote:
glen a richter wrote:
Blues Fan in SF wrote:I (Frank) cut my mouth on a goddamn inferior non-New York City, therefore fake, bagel this morning and, it didn't stop bleeding for 4 hours.


Fixed

Sorry about your pain though, really.


NYC didn't invent the bagel. There are Jews everywhere. I was once married to one. :lol:


Hey bigot.....shut your mouth about Jews before you get hurt

Hey N00b, learn sarcasm. :okman:
Image
Sponsor of TJ Oshie & his benders
User avatar
Guppy
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 14178
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:20 am
Location: North City

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron