NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby SixDemonBag » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......
User avatar
SixDemonBag
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby SteveO » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 am

SixDemonBag wrote:Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......


Do you wear your hat backwards?
User avatar
SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 5481
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Location: Lockout Hell

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby the knob » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 pm

"Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby McClement9 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Yeah something is messed with it, If you get assists it puts it up to A+

I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.
User avatar
McClement9
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:59 pm
Location: Canada

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby the knob » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 am

McClement9 wrote:I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby deadphish » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:57 pm

the knob wrote:
McClement9 wrote:I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.

Or young and talented enough either.
Official LGB Sponsor TJ Oshie
Image
User avatar
deadphish
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Location: Provo, Spain

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby the knob » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 am

deadphish wrote:
the knob wrote:
McClement9 wrote:I find goalie too boring, I'm a forward myself. The thing that sucks is I can be like fifth in the league for scoring and the coach puts me on line 3.


Sounds like you aren't rich and connected enough.

Or young and talented enough either.


Hey, we can't all be Aris Brimanis.
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby ohio BLUES » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:58 pm

So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?
Image

Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock
User avatar
ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 10346
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby the knob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:44 pm

ohio BLUES wrote:So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?


Be happy it's not the Blue Note code.
User avatar
the knob
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 11656
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:28 pm
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby STL JA » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Prngr44 wrote:
SixDemonBag wrote:Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......


Do you wear your hat backwards?


:lol:
User avatar
STL JA
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: SLS's dome

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby SixDemonBag » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 pm

the knob wrote:
ohio BLUES wrote:So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?


Be happy it's not the Blue Note code.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious
User avatar
SixDemonBag
3rd Line Grinder
3rd Line Grinder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby hockeychick5739 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this post, I just wanted to say lol at the whole thread.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
hockeychick5739
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby ViPeRx007 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:06 pm

SixDemonBag wrote:Got my first career shutout. 20 shots, 20 saves.

Stats: B+

Seriously.............

Does anyone know what it takes to succeed as a goalie in BAP mode? I'm completely lost. Statistically speaking, I'm the best goaltender in the AHL. And the coach HATES me. Sooooo......frustrating.......



Have you visited sick childrens in teh hospital yet? That boosts your street cred rating and makes it easier to kick ass on the stats.

Though there's something slightly disturbing about the Guitar Heroesque button combos you have to go through just to feed a kid some jello.
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9480
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby big d note » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am

I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now
User avatar
big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 4581
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 pm
Location: SMP's Posse

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 am

big d note wrote:I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby SteveO » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
big d note wrote:I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?


Depends on who you talk to.

Worried you won't make it back across the bridge in that beater?
User avatar
SteveO
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 5481
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:08 am
Location: Lockout Hell

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby Mellanby_equals_grit » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Prngr44 wrote:
Mellanby_equals_grit wrote:
big d note wrote:I heard there's a secret code that you can enter to hire a hitman to kill your agent. This unlocks a mini-game called Prison Bitch. To unlock the code, you have to go to the local strip joint and talk to a girl named Katie.


It's not that local.. Isn't the strip joint across state lines?


Depends on who you talk to.

Worried you won't make it back across the bridge in that beater?


Nah, I'ma stay home and take a shit in my toilet without stepping in it in the yard later.. Kinda nice. 8)
Image

"Hey MEG, I'm a Playoff Challenge Champion and you aren't. If you're so GD smart, why the hell haven't you won one?" -WestCoastSpedFan
User avatar
Mellanby_equals_grit
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 13357
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:48 pm
Location: 55 n Inbev

Re: NHL 09: What the F$&K do you want from me?!?!

Postby Ruutu15 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:19 pm

ohio BLUES wrote:So I heard the jersey code won't be out until mid November?

What kind of BS is that?



You can thank Phoenix for that. They aren't releasing their jersey until mid November, although everyone already knows what it looks like. Reebok needs to get their shit together. The season has started. There's no reason to have alternates pushed back until November...especially when you've had 2 years to work on the things.
Image
User avatar
Ruutu15
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 6941
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Currently in Cincinnati, OH


Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron