bitching....again

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Which of these things is most irritating?

the heartbreak of psoriasis
0
No votes
the fact that Dominik Hasek still exists
14
20%
people who shuffle through parking lot aisles in front of you at speeds normally associated with glaciers
18
26%
the plight of the red ape
5
7%
these damn kids today
32
46%
 
Total votes : 69

Re: bitching....again

Postby philco_3 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Went to EA Sports forum and made a few suggestions that were wrong with the Blues in general I noticed on NHL 11. Coming out of the wrong dressing room, no Scottrade center logo around center ice and they say St. Louis Arena instead of Scottrade when showing the arena info at the beginning of the match. And when I made these suggestions of course I get blasted cause I'm a Blues fan and who really gives a shit about em. There are somethings I hate, one is people blasting my team and people just being straight up jerks when I try to bring up things are are wrong with the game.
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: bitching....again

Postby abc789987 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm bored and there is nothing to do.
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: bitching....again

Postby philco_3 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

abc789987 wrote:I'm bored and there is nothing to do.


Could watch football... :lol:
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: bitching....again

Postby stlbluz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm

39 pages in & I still haven't voted in the Poll. :lol:

Where's the aode option dammit!?!?!
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: bitching....again

Postby abc789987 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:27 am

philco_3 wrote:
abc789987 wrote:I'm bored and there is nothing to do.


Could watch football... :lol:

I've tried to give a shit about college football (pro too), but I just don't care. Too much time standing around doing nothing. I get sidetracked and start messing around on my computer then forget to watch the plays...
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: bitching....again

Postby WaukeeBlues » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 am

philco_3 wrote:Went to EA Sports forum and made a few suggestions that were wrong with the Blues in general I noticed on NHL 11. Coming out of the wrong dressing room, no Scottrade center logo around center ice and they say St. Louis Arena instead of Scottrade when showing the arena info at the beginning of the match. And when I made these suggestions of course I get blasted cause I'm a Blues fan and who really gives a shit about em. There are somethings I hate, one is people blasting my team and people just being straight up jerks when I try to bring up things are are wrong with the game.


It's just cause they were all Blackhawks fans probably.
Image
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: bitching....again

Postby philco_3 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 pm

WaukeeBlues wrote:
philco_3 wrote:Went to EA Sports forum and made a few suggestions that were wrong with the Blues in general I noticed on NHL 11. Coming out of the wrong dressing room, no Scottrade center logo around center ice and they say St. Louis Arena instead of Scottrade when showing the arena info at the beginning of the match. And when I made these suggestions of course I get blasted cause I'm a Blues fan and who really gives a shit about em. There are somethings I hate, one is people blasting my team and people just being straight up jerks when I try to bring up things are are wrong with the game.


It's just cause they were all Blackhawks fans probably.


No it was worse...they were Canadian based hockey fans. So they know everything and think their teams are AwEsOmE!
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: bitching....again

Postby WaukeeBlues » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

philco_3 wrote:
WaukeeBlues wrote:
philco_3 wrote:Went to EA Sports forum and made a few suggestions that were wrong with the Blues in general I noticed on NHL 11. Coming out of the wrong dressing room, no Scottrade center logo around center ice and they say St. Louis Arena instead of Scottrade when showing the arena info at the beginning of the match. And when I made these suggestions of course I get blasted cause I'm a Blues fan and who really gives a shit about em. There are somethings I hate, one is people blasting my team and people just being straight up jerks when I try to bring up things are are wrong with the game.


It's just cause they were all Blackhawks fans probably.


No it was worse...they were Canadian based hockey fans. So they know everything and think their teams are AwEsOmE!


Gameplay is literally the only thing that EA Sports does well. I seriously believe the list to end there. I can point out aggravating things about pretty much everything else in their game.

But the gameplay is good, haha
Image
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4703
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: bitching....again

Postby Portland Blues » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am

As a small business owner I can safely say the economy still sucks...
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: bitching....again

Postby Portland Blues » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

It pisses me off that no one has had anything to bitch about in this thread for the past 3+ months. C'mon people!!1!!

:twisted:
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: bitching....again

Postby abc789987 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am

Portland Blues wrote:It pisses me off that no one has had anything to bitch about in this thread for the past 3+ months. C'mon people!!1!!

:twisted:

sorry, things have been going better for me...
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: bitching....again

Postby Portland Blues » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 am

abc789987 wrote:
Portland Blues wrote:It pisses me off that no one has had anything to bitch about in this thread for the past 3+ months. C'mon people!!1!!

:twisted:

sorry, things have been going better for me...


It pisses me off that things are going better for abc789987.



:lol:
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: bitching....again

Postby big d note » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 am

I hate all the insurance commercials on TV and radio right now. The list of shit is really impressive.

- The "mayhem" guy
- The "stupidly long explanation of this idiot's specific issues and needs"... Policy. from American Family
- The State Farm guy that hangs out in coffee shops and newsstands telling people about how they have more drivers than Progressive and Geico.
- Flo with Progressive
- The Gecko
- The insurance institute where they have flaming boats in trees and other bullshit

Is there an insurance commercial that doesn't completely suck? The ones with Dennis Haysbert are probably the best.
Official Sponsor of Ray Barile
[Dooger] 9:10 am: That David [Backes] is a cool dude.
RIP Pavol Demitra - I hope you are "so hoppy" wherever you are now
User avatar
big d note
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 4589
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 pm
Location: SMP's Posse

Re: bitching....again

Postby cprice12 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 am

Is there any product that Damarco Farr won't be a spokesperson for on the radio?

It seems like he's peddling everything. It's annoying.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19689
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: bitching....again

Postby fargoblues » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

cprice12 wrote:Is there any product that Bernie Federko won't be a spokesperson for on the television?

It seems like he's peddling everything. It's annoying.


Fixed. Although the original is also true.
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?

Re: bitching....again

Postby abc789987 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Jeebus. I need to set up some kind of warning system at my desk that alerts me when someone is walking up behind me. I about have a heart attack once a day when someone comes by to ask me something.
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: bitching....again

Postby cprice12 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

fargoblues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:Is there any product that Bernie Federko won't be a spokesperson for on the television?

It seems like he's peddling everything. It's annoying.


Fixed. Although the original is also true.


Federko doesn't hold a candle to "D Farr" and how many things he is endorsing.

Which brings me to another complaint... I hate it when people refer to themselves by their nickname...such as, "D Farr".

People user their nickname when they introduce themselves, are tools.

You think Stan Musial would ever seriously say, "Hello, nice to meet you...I'm The Man"...? I think not.
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19689
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: bitching....again

Postby Portland Blues » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm

cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:Is there any product that Bernie Federko won't be a spokesperson for on the television?

It seems like he's peddling everything. It's annoying.


Fixed. Although the original is also true.


Federko doesn't hold a candle to "D Farr" and how many things he is endorsing.

Which brings me to another complaint... I hate it when people refer to themselves by their nickname...such as, "D Farr".

People user their nickname when they introduce themselves, are tools.

You think Stan Musial would ever seriously say, "Hello, nice to meet you...I'm The Man"...? I think not.


That's why I always refer to myself in the third person - that can never be considered tool-like.
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

Re: bitching....again

Postby DaDitka » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 am

cprice12 wrote:
fargoblues wrote:
cprice12 wrote:Is there any product that Bernie Federko won't be a spokesperson for on the television?

It seems like he's peddling everything. It's annoying.


Fixed. Although the original is also true.


Federko doesn't hold a candle to "D Farr" and how many things he is endorsing.

Which brings me to another complaint... I hate it when people refer to themselves by their nickname...such as, "D Farr".

People user their nickname when they introduce themselves, are tools.

You think Stan Musial would ever seriously say, "Hello, nice to meet you...I'm The Man"...? I think not.



That's just one of many things that make him a tool.

How does such a sports capital with some great journalism programs in the very near area have such horrible TV, Print, and Radio personalities?

Seriously, I listen to and read a lot of coverages of all sports cost to cost and it's embarrassing how bad we have it here.

Whether it's the (lack of) talent on 101 or the crap the PD prints. I understand the guys getting paid by the teams,,(Kerbs, Sevard, etc), but what is everyone elses excuse?

Bernie is the ONLY talking head in tow worth listening to (until the give Balzer a show again)
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund
User avatar
DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2800
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: sailing with the Captain

Re: bitching....again

Postby abc789987 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:12 am

:evil:
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else [OT]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests