Site Suggestions?

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby cprice12 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Winning Unlimited wrote:Make chat work on my phone


I'm still working on the monkeys flying out of my butt part.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19488
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby gaijin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:59 pm

cprice12 wrote:
Winning Unlimited wrote:Make chat work on my phone


I'm still working on the monkeys flying out of my butt part.


And my sig. That shit must be pretty damn sweet for it to take 26-odd games into the following season! :wink:
Image
User avatar
gaijin
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:46 pm
Location: An undisclosed location in SW Asia

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby cprice12 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 pm

gaijin wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
Winning Unlimited wrote:Make chat work on my phone


I'm still working on the monkeys flying out of my butt part.


And my sig. That shit must be pretty damn sweet for it to take 26-odd games into the following season! :wink:


Oops. :oops:

You will receive it...and it will be epic. :lol:
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19488
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby goon attack » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:39 am

Politics forum with restricted access. Only non-whining non-pussies can get in.

you must request access so only those who ask to get in can read the thing.

If you complain once about anything to the management, you are immediately banned from the forum.

Simple.

MAKE IT HAPPEN KIRT!
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby glen a richter » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 pm

of course this would never work because scud missiles couldn't get you off your soapbox.

But as an analyst of hockey, you're second to none.
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 7204
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:02 am
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby Winning Unlimited » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

goon attack wrote:Politics forum with restricted access. Only non-whining non-pussies can get in.

you must request access so only those who ask to get in can read the thing.

If you complain once about anything to the management, you are immediately banned from the forum.

Simple.

MAKE IT HAPPEN KIRT!


I would want in, just to read your posts.
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: FSU Sports Law PhD

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby kodos » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 pm

I have a suggestion, how about we all start following a team that isn;t a bunch of boring as sucking sucky suckers. Who suck.
Image
User avatar
kodos
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 11893
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:05 pm

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby Winning Unlimited » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:16 pm

or we can just get better referees.
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: FSU Sports Law PhD

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby philco_3 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Winning Unlimited wrote:or we can just get better referees.


Why change something that has been the same for decades?
2009-2010 LGB Official Sponsor of Roman Polak
2010-2011 LGB Official Sponsor of the Brad Boyes 2011 2nd round draft pick.
2011-2012 LGB Official Sponsor of "The Russian" Evgeny Grachev
Image
2013 LGB Official Sponsor of David Perron
2013-2014 LGB Official Sponsor of Jay Bouwmeester

9-7-11 We Will Never Forget.
User avatar
philco_3
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Red Bud, IL and Section 307 Row M

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby Winning Unlimited » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:12 pm

philco_3 wrote:
Winning Unlimited wrote:or we can just get better referees.


Why change something that has been the same for decades?


Image

I believe I can fly..
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: FSU Sports Law PhD

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby Winning Unlimited » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

What is that typewriter sound I hear on the front page?
Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: FSU Sports Law PhD

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby abc789987 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Winning Unlimited wrote:What is that typewriter sound I hear on the front page?

fireworks?
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby cprice12 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 am

abc789987 wrote:
Winning Unlimited wrote:What is that typewriter sound I hear on the front page?

fireworks?

Yeah, it was fireworks. It was part of a free component I installed.
It also had snowflakes falling down for most of December...and at midnight, it was supposed to shoot off fireworks...but all we got was sound...didn't see any fireworks.

You get what you pay for I guess.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19488
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby goon attack » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 pm

glen a richter wrote:of course this would never work because scud missiles couldn't get you off your soapbox.


:roll:

isn't the entire idea behind message boards letting everybody get on their soapboxes?

:facepalm:
Official '13-'14 sponsor of another season of bitter disappointment
Past Sponsorships: '13: communism; 11-'12: Vlad Sobotka and fake, drunken lesbianism; 10-'11: Ryan Reaves, Bo Derek's cans, Willow Palin, and the new Lightning logo; 09-'10: the epic destruction of the Politics Forum; 08-'09: Sandy Miller
User avatar
goon attack
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 17061
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:18 pm

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby _Gassoff » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 pm

What's the story with the possible playoff contests against the metrosexuals at lgw?
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Image
Image
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123
User avatar
_Gassoff
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:21 am
Location: In da Ghetto

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby _Gassoff » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am

Oh,

And I can't get log in with any of my other accounts.

blueboy
onegoal
gamewinninggoal
mcpheefan
theorganrulez
onegoalstl
pujolsfan
tsmugala1

Curt, and you see what's wrong with these? Maybe I can take you for a ride in my Mustang!
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Image
Image
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123
User avatar
_Gassoff
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:21 am
Location: In da Ghetto

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby _Gassoff » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:43 am

cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.



So the gratuitous sex forum is out?
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Image
Image
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123
User avatar
_Gassoff
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:21 am
Location: In da Ghetto

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby stlbluz » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 am

_Gassoff wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
rebelmusic wrote:Suggestions:

Bring back the OT and Politics forums, allow cussing, make SMP a mod.


- The OT forum never went anywhere. Still here.

- Sorry, the politics forum isn't coming back. I don't want the headache.



So the gratuitous sex forum is out?


Seriously?
Image
Official Sponsor of Andy 'Airtime' McDonald
User avatar
stlbluz
LGB Booster - White
LGB Booster - White
 
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Edge of my seat

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby cprice12 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 am

_Gassoff wrote:What's the story with the possible playoff contests against the metrosexuals at lgw?


It will happen...I need to talk to Matt about it again and we'll work out the details when it gets closer to the end of the season.
We may try to get other team's forums involved as well.
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19488
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Site Suggestions?

Postby Portland Blues » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 am

_Gassoff wrote:Oh,

And I can't get log in with any of my other accounts.

blueboy
onegoal
gamewinninggoal
mcpheefan
theorganrulez
onegoalstl
pujolsfan
tsmugala1

Curt, and you see what's wrong with these? Maybe I can take you for a ride in my Mustang!


We miss you over at the American Idol and Home Depot forums.

:P
User avatar
Portland Blues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:38 pm
Location: Portland Orygun

PreviousNext

Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests