OBL killed

Discuss the latest video games, other sports, entertainment, movies, and any [OT] stuff.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: OBL killed

Postby cardsfan04 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

glen a richter wrote:I work with a guy who said, the following day, that he wished Bin Laden was still alive because he considered him an underdog and he always roots for the underdog.

It was at this moment that I lost all respect for my colleague. You all know I'm the biggest liberal in the house, but I still wanted Bin Laden dead, and I'm happy as a clam that his brains leaked out of his assholish little head. Let's get the rest of those mothereffers now, and then bring everyone home and cut off the middle east forever.

Wow, what a jackass. I mean, I'm not as celebratory as most because I struggle celebrating the death of another human being no matter how evil he is (or was). But, how can anybody wish it didn't happen? Even though his ideology isn't dead with him, this is a major victory for the US. He deserves to get the shit kicked out of him.

Also, @military members ITT, as the others have said, very much appreciate all that you do for us.
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
cardsfan04
All-Star
All-Star

Postby _Gassoff » Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am

At first this topic belonged in any darn forum it wanted to be in.

I have moved it to the OT forum, where it belongs.
_Gaﻛs●fƒ №3 -- גסוף --> webpages.charter.net/gassoff/
Subscribe to the SIGNAL 7 DEEP CUTS CLASSIC ROCK PODCAST at: http://signal7.podomatic.com or at the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ic/id580050123
_Gassoff

Postby glen a richter » Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 pm

There's still work to be done, got a lot of (Frank) to go after. This new guy should be on alert that he's got a bullseye on his forehead.

The hell with Al Qaeda, may they all rot in hell.
Official sponsor of Ian Cole 2011-2012
Official sponsor of Gary Bettman's Pink Slip 2013
Official sponsor of Dmitrij Jaskin 2013-2014
glen a richter
Hockey God
Hockey God

Previous

Return to Everything Else [OT]