Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby cprice12 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 am

Image
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby ViPeRx007 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Blueline29 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:All this time and you still almost have double my post total...

What have you been up to the past...uhhh, 5 years?


My post count terrifies even me to this day. Haven't been up to too much, really. Moved to FL a few years ago & so far have headed to Tampa each of the last 2 seasons to see the Blues, so I had that to cling to. Thank god for Center Ice. Oh, and an insane amount of concert traveling.

How have you been? It was nice to see that a lot of the same people are still here. I was worried everyone I knew would be gone.


Yea, there are a few of the old people still around but not a lot. Some of the newer people are alright though :wink:

I've been pretty good. Haven't really been doing much either. Graduated from college, got a job, bought a house and everything else is about the same. Concert traveling, eh? You haven't been following the Justin Bieber tour around the world have you?
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby cprice12 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 am

Image
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby cprice12 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 am

WTF?

Image
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby northwest dave » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 am

ViPeRx007 wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:All this time and you still almost have double my post total...

What have you been up to the past...uhhh, 5 years?


My post count terrifies even me to this day. Haven't been up to too much, really. Moved to FL a few years ago & so far have headed to Tampa each of the last 2 seasons to see the Blues, so I had that to cling to. Thank god for Center Ice. Oh, and an insane amount of concert traveling.

How have you been? It was nice to see that a lot of the same people are still here. I was worried everyone I knew would be gone.


Yea, there are a few of the old people still around but not a lot. Some of the newer people are alright though :wink:

I've been pretty good. Haven't really been doing much either. Graduated from college, got a job, bought a house and everything else is about the same. Concert traveling, eh? You haven't been following the Justin Bieber tour around the world have you?


Who are you calling old? :wink:

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.
User avatar
northwest dave
LGB Booster - Blue
LGB Booster - Blue
 
Posts: 4619
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:56 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby F Keenan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 am

Image
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby ViPeRx007 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 pm

northwest dave wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
Blueline29 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:All this time and you still almost have double my post total...

What have you been up to the past...uhhh, 5 years?


My post count terrifies even me to this day. Haven't been up to too much, really. Moved to FL a few years ago & so far have headed to Tampa each of the last 2 seasons to see the Blues, so I had that to cling to. Thank god for Center Ice. Oh, and an insane amount of concert traveling.

How have you been? It was nice to see that a lot of the same people are still here. I was worried everyone I knew would be gone.


Yea, there are a few of the old people still around but not a lot. Some of the newer people are alright though :wink:

I've been pretty good. Haven't really been doing much either. Graduated from college, got a job, bought a house and everything else is about the same. Concert traveling, eh? You haven't been following the Justin Bieber tour around the world have you?


Who are you calling old? :wink:


Mainly you.

:mrgreen:
Image
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby fargoblues » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Image
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby ohio BLUES » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

fargoblues wrote:Image

I thought this was outed as a 'chop job. But if not, you go, dude.
Image

Official LGB.com Sponsor of Gymrat Ken Hitchcock
User avatar
ohio BLUES
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 10346
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:42 pm

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby fargoblues » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Image
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby cprice12 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 am

fargoblues wrote:Image


:lol: :lol:
Image
Image

2014-2015 Sponsor -- Blues Asst. Coach Kirk Muller
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19532
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby WaukeeBlues » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 pm

fargoblues wrote:Image


That's awesome.

I'd admit it if it was the brunette and that's barely.

The other one not so much.
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby STLADOGG » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

To continue with this Seguin theme(with Brad Marchand).
Image
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW
User avatar
STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby STLADOGG » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW
User avatar
STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby Winning Unlimited » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Official 2014-15 LGB Sponsor of David Backes
User avatar
Winning Unlimited
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: StL/CoMo

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby WaukeeBlues » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 pm

STLADOGG wrote:To continue with this Seguin theme(with Brad Marchand).
Image


I can only assume that was after the Stanley Cup win... because that's about the only excuse I can come up with as to why this is even marginally not gay.
Official LGB Sponsor: Jake Allen
User avatar
WaukeeBlues
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Phi Alpha

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby STLADOGG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm

WaukeeBlues wrote:
STLADOGG wrote:To continue with this Seguin theme(with Brad Marchand).
Image


I can only assume that was after the Stanley Cup win... because that's about the only excuse I can come up with as to why this is even marginally not gay.

Not to mention theirs like 10 guys cheering them on.
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW
User avatar
STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby SamJunior » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am



:lol: :lol: :lol:
Official LGB sponsor of Mike McKenna
User avatar
SamJunior
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: In the heart of Europe

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby dmiles2186 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 am

Image
Image
User avatar
dmiles2186
Hockey God
Hockey God
 
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Selling Air Bombays--for kids who want to coach

Re: Things that are more intimidating than Brewer

Postby STLADOGG » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 am

dmiles2186 wrote:Image

lol I didn't catch that live, congrats to Bubba btw.
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2014-2015 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
TW Tiger Woods TW
User avatar
STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-

PreviousNext

Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests