Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Discuss the St. Louis Blues, the NHL, or anything hockey.

Moderator: LGB Mods

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 am

ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:


What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.


Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

And...uh... I already have Oshie. :oops:

I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:


Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:

- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.

Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.

Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am

F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.

Hahaha yes, we need a gif for both, I think.
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby cprice12 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Maybe we'll just take Tarasenko away and nobody will get to play with him.

:lol:
Official LGB Sponsor of T.J. Oshie
Image
Image
User avatar
cprice12
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19230
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:26 am
Location: Center Ice

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby F Keenan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 pm

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.

Hahaha yes, we need a gif for both, I think.


Ask and you shall receive. :okman:
Image

*I tend to only post on this site when I'm intoxicated.
User avatar
F Keenan
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2147
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:10 am
Location: Kirkwood, MO

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

F Keenan wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.

Hahaha yes, we need a gif for both, I think.


Ask and you shall receive. :okman:

Wooooo!
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:22 pm

cprice12 wrote:Maybe we'll just take Tarasenko away and nobody will get to play with him.

:lol:

Don't deny us of Tarasenko, we just got him back! I'll play nice I promise :twisted:
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby abc789987 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

F Keenan wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
F Keenan wrote:I'll take the FSN Skanks and awkward high fives from Ray Vincent.

Hahaha yes, we need a gif for both, I think.


Ask and you shall receive. :okman:

Very nice pic! lol lol
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby DaDitka » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 am

Here, one of you two can just sponsor 'FRANK'

@OSH74 on Tarasenko's nickname: We were calling him The Tank, but he doesn't like that. So, we're thinking about calling him Frank.
Image

2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Patrik 'Bulan' Berglund
User avatar
DaDitka
Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame
 
Posts: 2800
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: sailing with the Captain

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby abc789987 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:08 am

DaDitka wrote:Here, one of you two can just sponsor 'FRANK'

@OSH74 on Tarasenko's nickname: We were calling him The Tank, but he doesn't like that. So, we're thinking about calling him Frank.

:frankyou: :wink:
...
abc789987
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Location: Indiana?

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby ViPeRx007 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:


What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.


Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

And...uh... I already have Oshie. :oops:

I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:


Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:

- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.

Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.

Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.


:lol:

I'm cool with you taking him. I mainly just wanted to see how long I could act like an ass over a stupid thing like this.

I'll sponsor Reaves. Unless somebody already has him too. I don't like to read.
Image
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Kevin Shattenkirk
2012-2013 Official LGB Sponsor of Ryan Reaves
2011-2012 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
2010-2011 Official LGB Sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko
User avatar
ViPeRx007
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 9208
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby AlsWoodenStick » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:


What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.


Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

And...uh... I already have Oshie. :oops:

I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:


Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:

- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.

Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.

Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.


:lol:

I'm cool with you taking him. I mainly just wanted to see how long I could act like an ass over a stupid thing like this.

I'll sponsor Reaves. Unless somebody already has him too. I don't like to read.

I was looking forward to hugging it out :grin: Schwartz is still available if you want a fellow rookie, just sayin.
Image
Official LGB sponsor of Vladimir Tarasenko.
Image
User avatar
AlsWoodenStick
2nd Line Scorer
2nd Line Scorer
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
Location: Section 106

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby STLADOGG » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:39 am

AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:
cprice12 wrote:
ViPeRx007 wrote:
AlsWoodenStick wrote:TARASENKO :grin:


What?!?! I sponsored Tarasenko for the past two seasons and then when he finally gets here I lose him? It's like raising a child and then having to give it to somebody else.

Lame. I'll go with Oshie but I'm sort of unhappy. I was looking forward to actually using an action photo for the sig instead of just the draft one. You bastards.


Maybe you should work out a trade for Tank, or see if you can co-sponsor.

And...uh... I already have Oshie. :oops:

I'll co-sponsor Tarasenko with Viper if cprice co-sponsors Oshie with him as well :twisted:


Reasons ViPeRx007 should get to sponsor Tarasenko:

- His post count total is 40 times higher.
- He's been around since before LGB was even LGB.
- He's sponsored Tarasenko for the past two years, even though the dude wasn't even on the team yet.
- Montanans are always badass.

Reasons AlsWoodenStick should get to sponsor Tarasenko:
- He claimed him first in an LGB Sponsorship thread that was posted in the middle of the afternoon when some people maybe work and can't visit the site to even have a chance at claiming "certain players".
- Everyone knows wooden sticks > the crap ones they use now.

If I had any other active player from last season I wouldn't really care, but I feel like being a dick so I think that's what I'm going to do instead. The lockout has made me a grumpy, bitter old man. I got screwed out of half a season and now I'm getting screwed at this pointless thing. I'd rather sponsor the sponsorship screwjob than co-sponsor my sponsor with chumps.

Haha I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not my fault that the thread came up when it did. I work in a kitchen so my hours are franked up. Feel free to take my weekend shift of 3PM-2AM :grin:. I saw Tarasenko in person last year when I was in Russia & have a jersey from his team there, I think I've been reasonable to offer a co-sponsorship, sorry if that makes me a chump :lol: If I see ya in person I'll buy you a beer and give you a big ole' hug.


:lol:

I'm cool with you taking him. I mainly just wanted to see how long I could act like an ass over a stupid thing like this.

I'll sponsor Reaves. Unless somebody already has him too. I don't like to read.

I was looking forward to hugging it out :grin: Schwartz is still available if you want a fellow rookie, just sayin.

ibldbl took Schwartz in the 1st round(1st page)
Image
Official Stalker of Paul "Speedy Gonzalez" Kariya
2013-2014 Official LGB Sponsor of Roman Polak
TW Tiger Woods TW
User avatar
STLADOGG
All-Star
All-Star
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: -Saint Freaking Louis-

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby Oaklandblue » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

Can I Sponsor Chris Stewart?

Don't laugh. Please >.>
2013-2014 LGB Sponsor of Derek "In The Middle" Roy
2012-2013 LGB Sponsor of Chris "NO SLEEP TIL THE CUP!" Stewart - Shhhhh!!!

Image
Oaklandblue
1st Line Sniper
1st Line Sniper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: Official 2012-2013 LGB Sponsorship Thread

Postby fargoblues » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm

I'll take Bernie Federko and any applicable Bernie Federko accessories.
Official LGB Sponsor of Bernie Federko's Stonewashed Jeans, Custom Cabinets, and cold Busch Light.
fargoblues
LGB Booster - Yellow
LGB Booster - Yellow
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:02 pm
Location: In Fargo, eh?

Previous

Return to St. Louis Blues Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], HockeyGuy73, ORBluesFan, Portland Blues and 6 guests